How many times a day do you charge your V20?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm usually around 20-25% when I leave work around 5:30 PM (I wake up around 6AM). Once I get in the car, I swap batteries and turn in GPS navigation and Bluetooth and I'm good for the ride home. Some days, I swap batteries 3 times if I'm using heavily (average 4 hours screen on time).

Last edited:

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
You can go an entire day without charging, I've done it many times. The phone is really reliable!
I'm doing this (on average) with:

- 50% brightness (always!).

- Custom theme.

- Live parallax wallpaper.

- BlueTooth earbuds w/ average of 5 hours of music.

- LG Health pedometer (daily).

- Approximately three to four hours of social media.
(mostly Android Central & Stack Exchange ;))

- And the occaisonal YouTube video.

So, yea, I completly agree on it's reliability! However, I must state that my V20 dies much quicker (if or when) I reach 5% as of late. Nothing lasts forever I suppose...

Last edited:

Ejjba

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
All day. Reading emails, Facebook, some stuff on you tube.
Really reliable
.Charge at bed time , no problems

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I charge 2-3 times a day when I hit about 35-40%. Lots of Bluetooth streaming, net browsing, and gaming (I have a lot of free time at work).

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I just swap battery. The only time I charge is in the car. I don't try to conserve battery with themes or turning features off or reducing brightness or anything that would detract from my phones functionality or performance

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I just swap battery. The only time I charge is in the car. I don't try to conserve battery with themes or turning features off or reducing brightness or anything that would detract from my phones functionality or performance

Same here, with removable battery, there's no need to conserve battery.