Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default [recovery]

    I see some of you have cwm working ish were have you guys started from?
    Last edited by Chazor; 06-24-2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: keyboard sucks no spaces
    ChazorRoms

    current toy
    LG Viper 4G LTE
  2. #2  
    Mista_J's Avatar

    Posts
    103 Posts
    ROM
    Hydrokernel on Optimus S

    Default Re: [recovery]

    That CWM does not work. It will cause you to brick your phone!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: [recovery]

    ive read that working with PlayfulGod trying to get recovery working
    ChazorRoms

    current toy
    LG Viper 4G LTE
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: [recovery]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista_J View Post
    That CWM does not work. It will cause you to brick your phone!
    also for now ive been using adb to play with/tweek system apks togive me somthing to do and to find some things i like for my rom
    ChazorRoms

    current toy
    LG Viper 4G LTE
  5. #5  
    Mista_J's Avatar

    Posts
    103 Posts
    ROM
    Hydrokernel on Optimus S

    Default Re: [recovery]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazor View Post
    also for now ive been using adb to play with/tweek system apks togive me somthing to do and to find some things i like for my rom
    What all have you done?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: [recovery]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista_J View Post
    What all have you done?
    so far just some basic themes and removed bloatware dont wanna get to ahead of my self without away to backup a working setup
    have changed bootsound working on boot animation
    have pulled stock launcher
    all the sprint apps are pretty much gone
    someother stuff but cant remember all of it have started working on status bar
    ChazorRoms

    current toy
    LG Viper 4G LTE
  7. #7  
    Mista_J's Avatar

    Posts
    103 Posts
    ROM
    Hydrokernel on Optimus S

    Default Re: [recovery]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazor View Post
    so far just some basic themes and removed bloatware dont wanna get to ahead of my self without away to backup a working setup
    have changed bootsound working on boot animation
    have pulled stock launcher
    all the sprint apps are pretty much gone
    someother stuff but cant remember all of it have started working on status bar
    How did you remove the sprint apps
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: [recovery]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista_J View Post
    How did you remove the sprint apps
    a mixture of titanium backup and going through the system files with es file explorer after giving root access
    ChazorRoms

    current toy
    LG Viper 4G LTE
  9. #9  

    Default Re: [recovery]

    I have just rooted my lg viper and would love to be able to change a good amount of things on this phone I went from having a htc to temporarily having this phone but would like to make it a little more like htc's layout such as home screen, phone and anything else is there anyone that may be able to help ???
  10. #10  

    Default

    To remove a lot of unwanted apps if your rooted download the app Super Manger from the market. I removed all apps from sprint and more with this app.

    Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Posting Permissions

B