[Rom] LG - Viper ICS 4.0.1r1

googleitson

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
ok so i hate coding soooo much, props to those with the patience to do all this, i just dont understand exzctly what im doing and im not willing to brick my phone, i will wait until this is released as a rom, and we find a working cwrm. im done looking at this shize. thanks for the help though guys.

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for trying. I'm off work tomorrow. So I will do everything I can

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

chadn22006

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Any luck or good news on the ICS rom/image? Before i start getting down and dirty with ics building?Just got this viper for my girlfriend.. Cant believe theres no ICS update or even a bigger Viper community.. even some of the cheap, never heard of devices got a way bigger support community then this.. and whats up with the bootloader?? or is no bootloader my answer? Cuz i looked and looked and havent seen anything on the vipers bootloader!!

adamsmiley

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
When I turn the ringer off and have it on vibrate only it is so low some times I don't feel. I have a missed a lot text message. I do feel the phone calls but there has been one time I even missed it since I did not feel it.

bryan806

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a lg viper and it had a nice processor and I can't wait for this rom cause there aren't any for this phone, can anyone comfirm a cwm recovery for this device and a link?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried to building a recovery, but I haven't received a stock recovery img from NO ONE. -__- So for that, you all get a thumbs down. :p

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Tell me how your compling is going because the /device/lge folder is almost empty. Doesn't seem like enough to even start a build. >:|

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
You will have to dl 4.0.1 source from android

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

I did, well actually you have to download the 4.0.4r1 source , but the LGE folder still seem kinda lonely but anyway, I'm saying the viper folder is almost empty while everyother folder is full.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site

lmoore55

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm that works, I bricked mine trying the ics zip for the fun of it lol

Yeah, i didnt have windows installed on any computer when i bricked mine and needed to go to bed because i worked in the morning. Needless to say i didnt have a phone for about a day.