Ics official release today.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I am very surprise this is happen with all the network and tower issues that are going on due too hurricane sandy. I got a email from the office that sprint was going public with the info.

adamsmiley

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
It said there is an update for you phone update now or later. I clicked now and the phone restarted like it said it was going to but nothing go updated.

TheTick

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I have LS840ZVI downloading to my phone right now. I did the checkin/Google Services Frameworks tricks, and rebooted. 273.3MB, and I'm at work with no wifi, so it is going to take some time.

adamsmiley

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm rooted and I did block some files from running. I will put them all back but how do I unroot. The one click I used to root would not unroot. Does anyone know where this file would have been download to so I could try to run it again?

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm rooted and I did block some files from running. I will put them all back but how do I unroot. The one click I used to root would not unroot. Does anyone know where this file would have been download to so I could try to run it again?
your going too have too use the unbrick method too restore everything too get unroot and fix your OTA

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Im kind of afraid to OTA, with my last droid if you OTA update to gain root again you had to go through a downgrade process which was a , would it be better to install the OTA rom someone eventually pulls and then flash it?

adamsmiley

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I got ride of root. Now where can I find the file to reinstall or do I have to wait until it comes back to my phone? I checked but it tells me no update available for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez