Ics official release today.

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Why it rocks: Combine 4G LTE and Ice Cream Sandwich, Android™ 4.0 platform with a 1.2 dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM to browse the web, watch movies, stream music and message at warp speed.

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Find and update the software version on your LG Viper 4G LTE smartphone

it would appear Sprint might have updated the product info a little early; LG might have started shipping with ICS preloaded before pushing OTA?

Those jerks

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I am rooted and just now a update failed just popped up on my phone.... the same message that popped up when I was rooted while the other update came out

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Hmm you might want too unroot just in case it is the real deal update . i did see they updated the specs too 4.0. i would do a logcat and see what they are trying too push and them you find the truth about your update popup

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Hmm you might want too unroot just in case it is the real deal update . i did see they updated the specs too 4.0. i would do a logcat and see what they are trying too push and them you find the truth about your update popup

Yeah I will do that as soon as I can get this sleeping kid off my chest lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie