Ics official release today.

cap'n awesome

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
No. Your launcher will not affect the update at all. I've used the manual update linked above so if you don't want to wait for the OTA, give that method a go.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Ahhhh it drags

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Dude... you seriously need to relax. You will get it, play with it, and then it'll be just like what you have now. Unless the update comes with a free happy ending, there isn't anything in the update that you should be so damned excited about that a day or two is going to kill you.

Find something more meaningful to do with your time.

Sent from my Viper 4G LTE on the "coming soon" network

Last edited:

R34SKYLINE

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Dude... you seriously need to relax. You will get it, play with it, and then it'll be just like what you have now. Unless the update comes with a free blowjob, there isn't anything in the update that you should be so damned excited about that a day or two is going to kill you.

Lol just here in the garage working on my car for tomorrow night. But I'm still tired of waiting for the update.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
You could just download the linked update on your phone and manually install it, yes?

Sent from my V6Supercharged ICS-Flavored Bionic using Tapatalk 2

dlweihs

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Dude... you seriously need to relax. You will get it, play with it, and then it'll be just like what you have now. Unless the update comes with a free blowjob, there isn't anything in the update that you should be so damned excited about that a day or two is going to kill you.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, it comes with a free bl*****b? i am going to best buy and getting another one now!!

Last edited:

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry I'm still waiting for ics as well can't get phone into recovery mode so guess have to wait for the ota

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

rigdon420

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
There is a link to the ics update on these forums. Why wait for ota to push?

Agreed within ten minutes or so of seeing the link for the gota file i had it up and running. I thank everybody on this forum that made this all possible.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a computer right now so I can't get into recovery mode tried button combos and all I can get to is factory reset that's it I even went to a sprint corporate store and they couldn't even get it into recovery either so idk if it's something wrong with my phone or what I'm not rooted so idk what the problem would be

Eazy-go

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a computer right now so I can't get into recovery mode tried button combos and all I can get to is factory reset that's it I even went to a sprint corporate store and they couldn't even get it into recovery either so idk if it's something wrong with my phone or what I'm not rooted so idk what the problem would be

I went through that yesterday, recovery mode is no help. you need to find a computer to do the unbrick method in the stickies.. you will be back up and running in minutes..

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Sprint should know how too do this too start with. But here is something you may not know. for some reason if you don't have the update.zip on your sd card and you do the adb reboot recovery all it will do is reboot the phone. now of you have the update.zip on the sd card and use the same command adb reboot recovery it will go too stock recovery. I hope that helps anyone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan