[CWM][SOURCE] Pure ProjectVenom Recovery

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [PORT][CWM]ProjectPanda for Viper LTE

Reports in the bugtracker gets worked on first then reports on the forums.

On that note, I believe I fixed the reboot issue. It was a change I had made in a script that caused the warm boot.

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

Files not found...

---------- Post Merged at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:52 PM ----------

She just doesn't wanna stick.idk

I had that problem at first, then upon attempting to reboot system from recovery, it asked to prevent stock recovery reload, or something like that, and I scrolled down to select yes instead of no. Still didn't reboot, but seems to have made the recovery stick.

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

pmoneyprix

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

Sorry nigel, didn't think it was a bug cuz I was the only one experiencing it. Got it to stick deleted those 2 files.. emulator said they weren't there but they were.. thanks are goin around don't worry..lol

pmoneyprix

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

I don't think anyone here is to shy to hit the thanks for someone who's done us a solid like you did...

dark_mirage

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Looks like graphics are ed again, and it still doesn't reboot

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Re: [SOURCE][CWM]ProjectPanda for Viper LTE

Im still on gb, that is referring to the recovery build. Its built using ics source

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [SOURCE][CWM]ProjectPanda for Viper LTE[SOURCE][CWM]ProjectPanda for Viper LTE

Why does it say your build is 4.1.1? And it says its unofficial, can you verify a working ics? This is for everyone.

I'm not understanding where you're getting at here. It was built using the Jellybean CyanogenMod tree, that's why its 4.1.1. And this is an unofficial CyanogenMod recovery but its the official Project Panda recovery minus a few changes ..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I think he was looking at my pastebin thinking it was the build for the os and not the recovery. I can tell i was half asleep when i posted it was based on ics and not jb

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Website is UP , Bugtracker is DOWN. Someone DDOS attacked my webhosting company and all of my files and databases on the server was gone. If it wasn't for CloudFlare's caching, this would be a TOTAL distaster. :\

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Well that's good and bad. I hope it didn't hurt progress to much

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Website is UP , Bugtracker is DOWN. Someone DDOS attacked my webhosting company and all of my files and databases on the server was gone. If it wasn't for CloudFlare's caching, this would be a TOTAL distaster. :\

When i go to the website it has an installation guide.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

When i go to the website it has an installation guide.

Yeah, I'm trying to restore from a backup but it's corrupted. My database is gone, my files that was was stored on the server is gone. But nope, all of my build files are stored on Microsoft's servers (my Azure buildbox). I'm actually thinking about moving my site to Azure, except leaving the box running for a week let alone a month costs at least 400 dollars compared to the free hosting I have now.