[CWM][SOURCE] Pure ProjectVenom Recovery

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: [CWM][SOURCE] Pure ProjectPanda Recovery

Tommy, if you look in /proc/mounts it lists all of the mount points and permissions for everything.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

I will look at that ASAP. I am just so behind with things going on since the update. thanks for the heads up

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

I will look at that ASAP. I am just so behind with things going on since the update. thanks for the heads up

Me too. Still rebuilding, so I'm not as active as I should be. But when you do the cat /proc/mounts can you post it? I want to compare the mount point's permissions.

- - - Updated - - -

This is starting to annoy me now.. :mad:

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Me too. Still rebuilding, so I'm not as active as I should be. But when you do the cat /proc/mounts can you post it? I want to compare the mount point's permissions.

- - - Updated - - -

This is starting to annoy me now.. :mad:

Here ya go

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Michael>adb shell
shell@android:/ $ su
su
shell@android:/ # cat /proc/mounts
cat /proc/mounts
rootfs / rootfs ro,relatime 0 0
tmpfs /dev tmpfs rw,nosuid,relatime,mode=755 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,relatime,mode=600 0 0
proc /proc proc rw,relatime 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs rw,relatime 0 0
none /acct cgroup rw,relatime,cpuacct 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/asec tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/obb tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
none /dev/cpuctl cgroup rw,relatime,cpu 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p27 /system ext4 ro,relatime,user_xattr,acl,barrier=1,data=ord
ered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p30 /LGE_RC ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,acl,barri
er=1 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p29 /data ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,resuid=1000,user_xattr
,acl,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p12 /persist ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,acl,barr
ier=1,nodelalloc,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p28 /cache ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,acl,barrie
r=1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p31 /mpt ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,acl,barrier=
1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p23 /mm ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,acl,barrier=1
,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 /tombstones ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,acl,b
arrier=1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /firmware vfat ro,relatime,fmask=0003,dmask=0003,allow_utim
e=0020,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=lower,errors=remount-ro 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p14 /system/etc/firmware/misc_mdm vfat ro,relatime,uid=1000,gi
d=1000,fmask=0027,dmask=0027,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=lower,
errors=remount-ro 0 0
/dev/block/vold/179:33 /mnt/sdcard vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,
uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0002,dmask=0002,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,iocharse
t=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0
/dev/block/vold/179:33 /mnt/secure/asec vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,rela
time,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0002,dmask=0002,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,ioc
harset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/sdcard/.android_secure tmpfs ro,relatime,size=0k,mode=000 0 0

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Where can I find the link to your recovery

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

I've spent most of the day cleaning up ProjectPanda's Github.

Trust me, that is NOT fun. :| Either way, LG Viper's kernel will be publicily available on Github by the end of the night.

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

Trust me, that is NOT fun. :| Either way, LG Viper's kernel will be publicily available on Github by the end of the night.

I love you<33 :D

- - - Updated - - -

Will it be GB or ICS compatible?

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Any luck on the recovery?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Any luck on the recovery?

Yeah, I think I noticed a persist line in the recovery.c for ZVI. I'm not sure at the moment, but I'll go back and check after I commit these repos.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

I now accept any code changes through Gerrit. (Any code changes made directly to GitHub will be automatically denied by Gerrit).

Gerrit Code Review is available HERE.

- - - Updated - - -

I now accept any code changes through Gerrit. (Any code changes made directly to GitHub will be automatically denied by Gerrit).

Gerrit Code Review is available HERE. <============== WHY GOD? WHYY? :( :( :(

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

Gerrit Code Review is available HERE.

- - - Updated - - -

Gerrit Code Review is available HERE. <============== WHY GOD? WHYY? :( :( :(

hehe your silly

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Okay, still working on Git so it'll be a while. Anyone who wants to compile CyanogenMod for the LG Viper, the LG Viper repo is ready, I'm just forking all of Cyangoenmod's repos so the build can complete successfully.

GitHub has a built in issue tracker, so if you see a problem with the coding, just report it, and I'll change it as soon as I can.

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Okay, still working on Git so it'll be a while. Anyone who wants to compile CyanogenMod for the LG Viper, the LG Viper repo is ready, I'm just forking all of Cyangoenmod's repos so the build can complete successfully.

GitHub has a built in issue tracker, so if you see a problem with the coding, just report it, and I'll change it as soon as I can.

How do I compile it? I'll get Ubuntu running tonight ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Can I install this recovery with ICS running on my phone?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

How do I compile it? I'll get Ubuntu running tonight ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Can I install this recovery with ICS running on my phone?

From what I'm told, LG made some changes in the phone which does not let any custom recoveries boot.

And I'll be doing some upstream changes in a couple minutes, so I wouldn't recommend trying to build until it's done. :)

rigdon420

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site

Y did lg have to do such a thing...too bad we couldn't just flash back to gb and flash cyanogen from the recovery you did have working?

Sent from my LG-Viper? using "the force"

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site

i've also noticed a rebuild persist , damn i realy need to get more free time to share everything..

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site

Titanium backup's new feature is awesome though, for a case like ours...no we can't flash kernels but, can do a complete rom flash now...instead of just creating update.zip to install TI backup, it allows you to create a stock recovery install able update.zip of user + systems apps +/- data of your choosing. I will gladly flash Cyanogen and test it. Your saying though that the persist won't allow any custom recoveries? B/c it Stuck, it just tells you the fastboot msg, i may possibly have a way around that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1