[How to] Get Msl (GB ONLY)
Hi everyone I just found out how to get the msl for your phone super easy.
*-*-*-* ---- I'm not responsible if you lose your data connection from the things you do after you have your msl, so please only edit settings that you know are safe to edit. ---- *-*-*-*
1) Download and start alogcat from the play store, then filter for "msl". Leave running.
2) Open dialer and type ##4282#(##data#), choose to edit any value and enter any msl atleast once.
3) Go back to alogcat and pause it, it should give you one line for every time you entered msl, your true msl is at the end in parenthesis.
Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central ForumsCurrent Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
- 01-14-2013, 08:14 PM #2
- 01-15-2013, 01:12 AM #3
- 01-19-2013, 02:22 AM #4
- 01-19-2013, 12:03 PM #5
- 01-19-2013, 08:26 PM #6
- By gollum18 in forum Sprint LG MarqueeReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2013, 06:23 AM
- By swear0730 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2012, 10:40 AM
- By mrDude in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 04-11-2012, 09:37 PM
- By cappin in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2011, 12:39 AM
- By Evoelf in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2010, 08:22 AM