[How to] Get Msl (GB ONLY)
Hi everyone I just found out how to get the msl for your phone super easy.
*-*-*-* ---- I'm not responsible if you lose your data connection from the things you do after you have your msl, so please only edit settings that you know are safe to edit. ---- *-*-*-*
1) Download and start alogcat from the play store, then filter for "msl". Leave running.
2) Open dialer and type ##4282#(##data#), choose to edit any value and enter any msl atleast once.
3) Go back to alogcat and pause it, it should give you one line for every time you entered msl, your true msl is at the end in parenthesis.
Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by gollum18; 01-17-2013 at 10:49 PM.CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- 01-14-2013, 09:14 PM #2
- 01-15-2013, 02:12 AM #3
- 01-19-2013, 03:22 AM #4
- 01-19-2013, 01:03 PM #5
- 01-19-2013, 09:26 PM #6
- By gollum18 in forum Sprint LG MarqueeReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2013, 07:23 AM
- By swear0730 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2012, 11:40 AM
- By tieungao35 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 04-11-2012, 10:37 PM
- By cappin in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2011, 01:39 AM
- By Eman in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:22 AM