Endless loop on boot

itr themes

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
My wife has only had this viper 4glte for a few weeks, and I've got zero experience with Android phones.... The phone will not boot, and just stays in an endless loop showing the Sprint logo then the 4G logo. A battery pull does nothing to help. Any suggestions?

itr themes

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
hold vol down and power and do hard reset and follow prompts. did anyone try too make changes too the phone

That shuts the phone off, but as soon as I turn it back on, same problem. The only change that may have happened is she might have installed some app, but nothing too crazy I'm sure.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
It sucks the stock recovery ( if you can call it that ) will only let you factory reset. The problem could be easily solved if it would let us wipe the cache/dalvik-cache, because it sounds like the dcache got corrupted somehow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
It sucks the stock recovery ( if you can call it that ) will only let you factory reset. The problem could be easily solved if it would let us wipe the cache/dalvik-cache, because it sounds like the dcache got corrupted somehow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

if debugging enabled, can easily wipe dalvik via adb.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2