Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #101  

Default Re: Factory Images To Restore Your Phone Back to Factory or Unbrick Your Phone

Due to funding. At this time will no longer be able too pull any LG Software or Firmware . My license will expire with LG on March 20th, 2013 at 12:01 am
    If you like my work or If I helped you. Please show some love and click the thanks button or donate here

Global Posts
    1,428 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Factory Images To Restore Your Phone Back to Factory or Unbrick Your Phone

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjoesanders View Post
    Due to funding. At this time will no longer be able too pull any LG Software or Firmware . My license will expire with LG on March 20th, 2013 at 12:01 am
    Well, you still were/are a life-saver to many and their devices and they thank you for that.

Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: How To Unbrick LGLS840 Back too LS840ZVC OR LS840ZVD Firmware

404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

link to download LS840ZVI - thank you nigel for hosting this file for me.

Global Posts
    1,428 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Martinez Jasso View Post
    404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

link to download LS840ZVI - thank you nigel for hosting this file for me.
    I can pull it for you if you still need it, I've moved stuff around on my server because I use it as a Project Open Cannibal cloud instance.

Here's a translation for you

Puedo tirar para usted si todavía lo necesita, me he mudado cosas alrededor de mi servidor, ya que lo uso como un proyecto abierto instancia nube Caníbal.

if a flash with this firmware i can root in 4.0.4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by thenameisnigel View Post
    I can pull it for you if you still need it, I've moved stuff around on my server because I use it as a Project Open Cannibal cloud instance.

Here's a translation for you

Puedo tirar para usted si todavía lo necesita, me he mudado cosas alrededor de mi servidor, ya que lo uso como un proyecto abierto instancia nube Caníbal.
    Hey Nigel, i know you don't know me but is there a way you could get me that file please? That would be such a huge help and I would greatly appreciate it.

Does anyone have the .tot file for ZVI? or even ZVD? That's the only thing i'm missing. How does that happen? I got a message that said the file wasn't recognized or it was corrupt.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #108  

Quote Originally Posted by retik View Post
    Does anyone have the .tot file for ZVI? or even ZVD? That's the only thing i'm missing. How does that happen? I got a message that said the file wasn't recognized or it was corrupt.
    If you like my work or If I helped you. Please show some love and click the thanks button or donate here
    Thanked by 2:

If anyone else is stuck at ready like I was try using a different usb port.

I'm stuck at ready and I've tried switching usb ports. Help? Com port is at 41.

Edit: I'm trying to flash back to ZVD

gracias me sirvio de ayuda y ahora tengo root

"The webpage cannot be found" what I get when clicking on the ZVI Firmware download,.. but think I'm going for the original ZVD anyway,.. easier to root,.. though I did successfully root ZVI version prior to an update that switched it to ZVK,.. WAS happy at that point with ICS,. I believe it was 4.0.3 if I remember correctly,.. Thanx for all Your Hard work and Your great detail in directions,.. will let you know how it turns out. Not doing this because Phone is Bricked,... just want to revert back to an easily root-able Firmware. And this looks to be the cure,... Thanx again Tommy,..... OK,.. Found Your most recent post with link to ZVI Firmware,... Thanx again,... downloading now.
    Last edited by Bryan Weber; 04-03-2013 at 10:10 AM.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #113  

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Weber View Post
    "The webpage cannot be found" what I get when clicking on the ZVI Firmware download,.. but think I'm going for the original ZVD anyway,.. easier to root,.. though I did successfully root ZVI version prior to an update that switched it to ZVK,.. WAS happy at that point with ICS,. I believe it was 4.0.3 if I remember correctly,.. Thanx for all Your Hard work and Your great detail in directions,.. will let you know how it turns out. Not doing this because Phone is Bricked,... just want to revert back to an easily root-able Firmware. And this looks to be the cure,... Thanx again Tommy,..... OK,.. Found Your most recent post with link to ZVI Firmware,... Thanx again,... downloading now.
    Your welcome, I am very sorry i haven't been posting things lately, But, due to budget reasons I am not able too get anymore LG Tools or Firmware updates in near future. So I would save anything you have downloaded too have as a backup for near future things. thanks everyone
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,428 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Sorry, I forgot to repost the mirror. It's

Thanked by:

:thumbup:
    Last edited by Own3r; 04-04-2013 at 04:23 AM.
    Thanked by:

This is the Error I get when running LGFlashTool.exe as Admin. from Drive C:,.... Please help. Thanx!

"The Application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.
    Please see the application event log or use command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail."

This is the Error I get when running LGFlashTool.exe as Admin. from Drive C:,.... Please help. Thanx!

"The Application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.
    Please see the application event log or use command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail."
    You're missing microsoft visual C++.
    This may help you.
    I'm not sure what one you need ask tommyjoesanders.
    Thanked by:
    Bryan Weber likes this.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #118  

install this zip here is the link - this has Microsoft C++ and then repeat the unbrick guide too ensure you have no issues
    Thanked by:
    Bryan Weber likes this.

Absolutely Flawless,.. Worked like a charm,.. ZVD Installed and running smoothly. Tommy!,.. You are the Man! Now getting ready to Root shortly and use VooDoo OTA Root Keeper to lock root,... and then may Update back to ICS 4.0.4

(Note: needed to only slightly remove Cable from USB Port and quickly re-insert. This is what initiates process to begin.... I remembered reading this from another Forum who had your directions posted as well as Credits to You for your efforts,... this is an important step which should be included in directions,.. if I hadn't read prior to install... I would be sitting at "Ready" in FlashTool after hitting Arrow,.. not knowing what to do from there.)

Thanx Again Brother Tommy!!

UPDATE: Rooted,... VooDoo OTA Root Keeper installed,... all other app like Wireless Tether for root user now installed and working fine.

Also,.. lol... Just as I searched VooDoo,... the Sprint Update tried to initiate and I hit install later lol May stay where I'm at,.. Thanx again Tommy!!
    Last edited by Bryan Weber; 04-04-2013 at 03:34 PM.

I cant get my Viper into download mode. I constantly get the blue 'enter the fastboot' screen.

ok i need some help. followed the instructions and all i keep getting is verno all the way down and port cannot be recognized. wont do anything to the phone at all. i bricked my phone pretty bad trying to install twrp recovery. any tips or anything that could help me? windows 7 32bit proffesional, port is 41 run as admin... the whole works. when i click the start button verno until port cannot be recognized. going to try to reinstall drivers i guess.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #122  

Quote Originally Posted by krayzieiyian23 View Post
    ok i need some help. followed the instructions and all i keep getting is verno all the way down and port cannot be recognized. wont do anything to the phone at all. i bricked my phone pretty bad trying to install twrp recovery. any tips or anything that could help me? windows 7 32bit proffesional, port is 41 run as admin... the whole works. when i click the start button verno until port cannot be recognized. going to try to reinstall drivers i guess.
    Does the phone go into download mode? If the phone will go into that mode it can be unbricked. Other wise you will need to replace the device

Okay again, I'm stuck at "READY!!" and I have the com port at 41, the phone is in download mode, I re-entered the .tot and .dll in the right places, and It's down to one usb port which I already tried switching around. Any help at all?!

Can anyone please help me? I don't know what's going wrong and my phone is acting so weird. It's stuck at ready and I followed every single step word for word.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #125  

select your ls840.dll and tot file press ok . then unplug the usb tip from the phone . when you press the arrow replug the usb tip back into phone and it will start flashing the firmware
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast