Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree45Likes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Factory Images To Restore Your Phone Back to Factory or Unbrick Your Phone

I solved my problem with a lot of help from my friend Google, a lot of reading and a lot of try and fail. The problem was the drivers. I had downloaded the drivers manually from the LG website. That is why it showed as a different name. I got the LG Mobile Support Tool and ran it. It identifies the phone model and downloads a driver for the phone and a driver to use the phone as a modem. When the modem driver is installed I see a device under ports. I could then change the port number and follow your tutorial. The only other problem was that your links to the stock ROM were invalid. I did some googling and found what I needed though. Thanks for your original write up. I would not have been able to do it without it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: How To Unbrick LGLS840 Back too LS840ZVC OR LS840ZVD Firmware

I followed all instruction but nothing happens when I click start also I dont see
    9. Go to port settings in the LG FlashTool program and select port 1 only. and please ok.
    Please help!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Factory Images To Restore Your Phone Back to Factory or Unbrick Your Phone

Can you help me un brick my lg g2 vs980? its a hard brick. i cant get it into download mode. i have lg flash tool and drivers
    . i have the zip and tot files for stock firmware. i tried to use ubuntu to flash the images back but couldnt get ubuntu to ever boot from cd or usb drive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone can help me? the phone stucks in bootloader and kdz has got error w param 100 l param 64 and lg flash tool give me this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sem título.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	191683

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an lg ls660 that I want to sell. Can you tell me how to erase my phone number from the phone

Global Posts
    77,957 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrcblake View Post
    I have an lg ls660 that I want to sell. Can you tell me how to erase my phone number from the phone
    The phone number is associated with the SIM (assuming this is a GSM phone, and not a CDMA phone). Remove the SIM, then remove your Google account (in Settings>Accounts, then do a factory reset.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567