Visit site
Re: How To Unbrick LGLS840 Back too LS840ZVC OR LS840ZVD Firmware

TJS, way to go
sprint said it will improve your LTE reception, the LS840ZVK

mharrison82

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site

So, trying to flash the latest ZVK image, but when I try to launch the LGFlashTool I get the following error:

LGFlashTool.exe - Ordinal Not Found

"The ordinal 6862 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Path-To\LG\LgFlashTool\LgFlashTool.exe"

I have the C++ packages installed so I am at a loss to why I am getting this error message. I've googled it, but I cannot find anything about it.

//Edit//

My fault on this one. I didn't have the 2008 C++ SP1 installed, just the regular 2008 C++....working great now.

Last edited:

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site

So, trying to flash the latest ZVK image, but when I try to launch the LGFlashTool I get the following error:

LGFlashTool.exe - Ordinal Not Found

"The ordinal 6862 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Path-To\LG\LgFlashTool\LgFlashTool.exe"

I have the C++ packages installed so I am at a loss to why I am getting this error message. I've googled it, but I cannot find anything about it.

//Edit//

My fault on this one. I didn't have the 2008 C++ SP1 installed, just the regular 2008 C++....working great now.

SO ZVK flashed for you after you got C++ working? I don't own a Viper anymore thats why I was asking.

mharrison82

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes sir it did indeed... Can't get the phone to root, but that is a problem for a different thread and a different day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Own3r

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Its recommended to get fresh data but ull be aiite.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We'll at least it works. It's not like anyone was going to tell me how to get the msl. I've been waiting for someone to tell me ever since the unbrick method was posted. Still even after the last post you tell me it's recommended but still you haven't said anything about how to get my msl.

Own3r

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I remembered that I had added the guy from sprint to my Facebook. He had hooked me up with some killer deals. I sent him a message asking if he could get me my msl. Now I have my msl :)

tdog1979

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey used the links you gave awesome thanks. I using it so I can go back to g.b. so I can root and flash my phone I feel its the next logical step as Ive exhausted the limits on non-rooted phone. I haven't flashed back to g.b. because your steps say to choose port 1 and then put in dll and s/w. However it wont let me get to choose port 1 until AFTER I choose dll and s/w and then I can choose port 1. Also I choose the extracted files from the file you said to download, and then where it says to choose dll and s/w I put C:\Users\tandt\Desktop\LS840ZVD\LG\LGFlashTool\LS840_20120428_LGFLASHv1350.dll and for port I put LS840ZVD_02.SD_02.P25002.tot, you know the extracted files. Make sense to you?

j3gb3rt

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
After reflashing back to factory defaults, my phone won't get a data connection. Did anyone have this problem as well/find a fix for it?

j3gb3rt

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Found a solution for anyone else that runs into my problem. Go into the sprint zone app. Click help, then click to update your profile. My data was restored after that. Hope this helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums