Factory Images To Restore Your Phone Back to Factory or Unbrick Your Phone

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: How To Unbrick LGLS840 Back too LS840ZVC OR LS840ZVD Firmware

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

link to download LS840ZVI - http://downloads.gitmanagement.tk/android/LS840ZVI.zip thank you nigel for hosting this file for me.

I can pull it for you if you still need it, I've moved stuff around on my server because I use it as a Project Open Cannibal cloud instance.

Here's a translation for you :)

Puedo tirar para usted si todav?a lo necesita, me he mudado cosas alrededor de mi servidor, ya que lo uso como un proyecto abierto instancia nube Can?bal.

retik

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

I can pull it for you if you still need it, I've moved stuff around on my server because I use it as a Project Open Cannibal cloud instance.

Here's a translation for you :)

Puedo tirar para usted si todav?a lo necesita, me he mudado cosas alrededor de mi servidor, ya que lo uso como un proyecto abierto instancia nube Can?bal.

Hey Nigel, i know you don't know me but is there a way you could get me that file please? That would be such a huge help and I would greatly appreciate it. :)

retik

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone have the .tot file for ZVI? or even ZVD? That's the only thing i'm missing. How does that happen? I got a message that said the file wasn't recognized or it was corrupt.

Pyrope

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site

If anyone else is stuck at ready like I was try using a different usb port.

StephenUtterback

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

I'm stuck at ready and I've tried switching usb ports. Help? Com port is at 41.

Edit: I'm trying to flash back to ZVD

Bryan Weber

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
"The webpage cannot be found" what I get when clicking on the ZVI Firmware download,.. but think I'm going for the original ZVD anyway,.. easier to root,.. though I did successfully root ZVI version prior to an update that switched it to ZVK,.. WAS happy at that point with ICS,. I believe it was 4.0.3 if I remember correctly,.. Thanx for all Your Hard work and Your great detail in directions,.. will let you know how it turns out. Not doing this because Phone is Bricked,... just want to revert back to an easily root-able Firmware. And this looks to be the cure,... Thanx again Tommy,..... OK,.. Found Your most recent post with link to ZVI Firmware,... Thanx again,... downloading now. ;)

Last edited:

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
"The webpage cannot be found" what I get when clicking on the ZVI Firmware download,.. but think I'm going for the original ZVD anyway,.. easier to root,.. though I did successfully root ZVI version prior to an update that switched it to ZVK,.. WAS happy at that point with ICS,. I believe it was 4.0.3 if I remember correctly,.. Thanx for all Your Hard work and Your great detail in directions,.. will let you know how it turns out. Not doing this because Phone is Bricked,... just want to revert back to an easily root-able Firmware. And this looks to be the cure,... Thanx again Tommy,..... OK,.. Found Your most recent post with link to ZVI Firmware,... Thanx again,... downloading now. ;)

Your welcome, I am very sorry i haven't been posting things lately, But, due to budget reasons I am not able too get anymore LG Tools or Firmware updates in near future. So I would save anything you have downloaded too have as a backup for near future things. thanks everyone

Bryan Weber

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
This is the Error I get when running LGFlashTool.exe as Admin. from Drive C:,.... Please help. Thanx!

"The Application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.
Please see the application event log or use command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail."

Own3r

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This is the Error I get when running LGFlashTool.exe as Admin. from Drive C:,.... Please help. Thanx!

"The Application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.
Please see the application event log or use command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail."

You're missing microsoft visual C++.
This may help you. Search results - Microsoft Download Center
I'm not sure what one you need ask tommyjoesanders.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site

install this zip here is the link Dev-Host - FLASH_1.2.45.921.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service - this has Microsoft C++ and then repeat the unbrick guide too ensure you have no issues

Bryan Weber

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely Flawless,.. Worked like a charm,.. ZVD Installed and running smoothly. Tommy!,.. You are the Man! Now getting ready to Root shortly and use VooDoo OTA Root Keeper to lock root,... and then may Update back to ICS 4.0.4

(Note: needed to only slightly remove Cable from USB Port and quickly re-insert. This is what initiates process to begin.... I remembered reading this from another Forum who had your directions posted as well as Credits to You for your efforts,... this is an important step which should be included in directions,.. if I hadn't read prior to install... I would be sitting at "Ready" in FlashTool after hitting Arrow,.. not knowing what to do from there.)

Thanx Again Brother Tommy!! ;)

UPDATE: Rooted,... VooDoo OTA Root Keeper installed,... all other app like Wireless Tether for root user now installed and working fine.

Also,.. lol... Just as I searched VooDoo,... the Sprint Update tried to initiate and I hit install later lol May stay where I'm at,.. Thanx again Tommy!! ;)

Last edited:

krayzieiyian23

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

ok i need some help. followed the instructions and all i keep getting is verno all the way down and port cannot be recognized. wont do anything to the phone at all. i bricked my phone pretty bad trying to install twrp recovery. any tips or anything that could help me? windows 7 32bit proffesional, port is 41 run as admin... the whole works. when i click the start button verno until port cannot be recognized. going to try to reinstall drivers i guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol