- 11-23-2012, 02:59 PM #52
- 11-23-2012, 07:38 PM #54
- 11-23-2012, 07:48 PM #56
- 11-23-2012, 07:58 PM #57
Nandbackup to .tar and then format all and flash. If you don't have a computer near to do the unbrick method if something goes wrong, hang until someone tells us if it's good or not.
- 11-23-2012, 08:19 PM #59
- 11-23-2012, 08:26 PM #60
- 11-23-2012, 09:10 PM #61
Wont boot and i mightve just bricked my phone
Edit: That just gave me a mini heart attack. Im all better now. I booted pressing vol down and power said yes to wipe data and it booted into recovery.
I think its the install script
- 11-23-2012, 09:19 PM #63
- 11-23-2012, 09:22 PM #64
- 11-23-2012, 09:31 PM #65
- 11-23-2012, 09:40 PM #66
- 11-23-2012, 09:43 PM #67
I think i see part of the issue, earlier in the thread he said the ROM was 450mb or close to that. The test version is only 135mb. Or am i missing something
Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-23-2012, 10:03 PM #68
Wait, I was smart enough to make a backup. And I did what Danny did, and it booted into the Custom Recovery and I'm going to try to install again.
- - - Updated - - -
Wait, the backup won't install and I can't get the MIUI to start.
- 11-23-2012, 10:09 PM #69
- 11-23-2012, 10:14 PM #70
- 11-23-2012, 10:18 PM #72
- 11-23-2012, 10:45 PM #74
- 11-23-2012, 10:50 PM #75
- By korrectmethod in forum AT&T LG Phoenix/ThriveReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2013, 08:02 PM
- By johnh02 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 30Last Post: 11-21-2012, 08:28 AM
- By igotsanevo4g in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 41Last Post: 10-30-2010, 11:52 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2010, 12:58 AM
- By edoublediz in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 55Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:32 PM