[ROM][PORT]MIUI-Viper

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
i truly dont mean to sound like a dick when saying this, but if you say you suck at dev'ing, why put something out that runs the risk of bricking devices? just wondering. I do support your efforts and truly hope you guys get this working, but don't release anything until its at least alpha....

Honestly, you kinda sound like a dick here, because everyone in this small community knows that I don't have a Viper, so I rely on them for testing, so how could I get it into alpha without them testing it? I've honestly been working hard to get things device started, but when I contact other devs for help, I get no reply. I've gotten this device a working CWM minus backups and started a device tree if anyone wanted to build from source. Excuse me if I'm whining, but I already feel bad about softbricking their phones, and your post only adds to it, and I learned my lesson, so I'll stop what I'm doing. My Github is https://github.com/ProjectPanda and all off my progress is in the lg tree so anyone's can pick off where I left off. I'm done for now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
All my device does it do the delooper and sits at lg and so no download mode volume up does the devices reboot and down does factory, after factory I can get into the delooper and that is it.

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
All my device does it do the delooper and sits at lg and so no download mode volume up does the devices reboot and down does factory, after factory I can get into the delooper and that is it.

Try pull the battery then putting it back in then plug a usb cable into the computer and ir phone then when its showing the battery charging thing press vol up and power and hold it till it gets to the download mode

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, you kinda sound like a dick here, because everyone in this small community knows that I don't have a Viper, so I rely on them for testing, so how could I get it into alpha without them testing it? I've honestly been working hard to get things device started, but when I contact other devs for help, I get no reply. I've gotten this device a working CWM minus backups and started a device tree if anyone wanted to build from source. Excuse me if I'm whining, but I already feel bad about softbricking their phones, and your post only adds to it, and I learned my lesson, so I'll stop what I'm doing. My Github is https://github.com/ProjectPanda and all off my progress is in the lg tree so anyone's can pick off where I left off. I'm done for now.

Dude I've been here long before we got ics and I've seen that you made the first cwm and first rom and that uve been a huge help. Its your choice wether u leave or not and I think its awesome that u even attempted to build for a device that u don't have. I for one am truly sorry to see you leave. And it wasn't your fault that we softbricked our devices when we flash alphas we become testers and relize that we could potentially brick our phones.

Last edited:

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I hate this phone because it doesnt have any roms ill flash til it breaks if it means custom software without CWMR, Kernels, and ROMs it's useless anyways imo, very disappointing to let a douche make you leave this forum when you have people on here that appreciate everything you're doing for us

dark_mirage

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I hate this phone because it doesnt have any roms ill flash til it breaks if it means custom software without CWMR, Kernels, and ROMs it's useless anyways imo, very disappointing to let a douche make you leave this forum when you have people on here that appreciate everything you're doing for us

Well, if someone wants, they can make custom themes, cause n0ve can deodex, honestly, themes and kernels are the second step to custom roms.

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, if someone wants, they can make custom themes, cause n0ve can deodex, honestly, themes and kernels are the second step to custom roms.

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

Actually I built gb and hopfuly somtime next week ill build the kernel and start deoxidizing and themeing. Also I think I MIGHT be able to finish this project.

rigdon420

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site

Nigel you shouldn't give up because of one db. Man you've already done great things for the viper and don't even have one.

Sent from my LG? Viper? using "the force"

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I'll contribute ten dollars to PayPal for you to get one. They are only $85-100 on craigslist. If ten people put in, you can get one.

Not an empty gesture either. I'll do it right now. Don't even care about the ROM.

sent from my LG Viper

rigdon420

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I might be leaving sprint soon nigel. If you pay for postage I'm almost willing to give you my viper

Sent from my LG? Viper? using "the force"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital