How To Guide Too Install Android 4.0.4 update.zip

Justin Cardwell

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I am currently downloading the files is their another method that is faster

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I am currently downloading the files is their another method that is faster

arn1016

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Cant i use rom toolbox or quickboot to boot into recovery mode. J am rooted on gb zvd.. I never permanently deleted any sprint apps just froze.them and unfroze them to get ready.for.the.update. I dont have.computer access till after thanksgiving so im tryin to do this from my phone.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Cant i use rom toolbox or quickboot to boot into recovery mode. J am rooted on gb zvd.. I never permanently deleted any sprint apps just froze.them and unfroze them to get ready.for.the.update. I dont have.computer access till after thanksgiving so im tryin to do this from my phone.

The phone can't be rooted. the phone must completely be stocked. You will need too use unbrick method sticky too fix the issue

arn1016

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I used voodoo ota rootkeeper i found out.if youclear the data for the google framwork service after a failed update.the update will be available again.. I have all the sprint apps used voodoo . Downloaded the.update.thru the.software in the setting ran install it rebooted the arrow witht the.android guy came up got mahbe 1/3 of the way barely noticed a triangle with ! In the middle then it rebooted tk GB... Idk what could be.the.issue i dont want to factory reset and loss everything since i dont have a computer right now makes it a bit more.difficult. Thanks for.the help and.reading thru my poorly typed run on sentencd

Edit!
No luck im downloading the update yet again using the setting software update search should.i try using voodoo and hitting temp un root ? Been pretty stuck any help greatly appreciated

Last edited:

arn1016

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Tried editing my last post phones going nuts.on me i notice com.lgers is unistalled in ti and no back up was made would.that effect the update?

arn1016

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I never unistalles it i just opened up ti back up and it says com.lge.er is unistalled no back up ive.read.up alot on people asking what it is.no one seems to know. Going to try again later tonight. unless com.lge.er is needed or anyone knows what it.is..

arn1016

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I tried the manual update this time i can boot to recovery. It fails and i get this error
Failed apply_patch_check(system/build.prop)
Some long number
E:error in/tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried the manual update this time i can boot to recovery. It fails and i get this error
Failed apply_patch_check(system/build.prop)
Some long number
E:error in/tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)

You edited your build.prop?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Agness

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
How To Guide Too Install Android 4.0

I need a help ... I was not sure if this is the right place to put a post, but I hope that you will direct me if I'm wrong ... I do not have great knowledge of the Android operating system, so I try to learn something by reading your post and try to install on my tablet Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 ... In fact, I have a tablet that is produced by a Chinese company, (or maybe Korean), Saaya, Dropad A8. It has Android OS 2.3, and I'd like to install Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 on it. I'm sending you the information about the processor, because it's a Samsung (Processor: SAMSUNG S5PV210Cortex A8 1GHz), so if you can help or point me how to do that, I'd be grateful ... I know how to install the operating system on mine computer, I believe it was similar, I've seen some posts about it, but I do not know if this model and can be installed the latest operating system 4.0... There is no instructions ,on Youtube, which can show me how to do it on this model, but if you know a tutorial that can help me, thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I need a help ... I was not sure if this is the right place to put a post, but I hope that you will direct me if I'm wrong ... I do not have great knowledge of the Android operating system, so I try to learn something by reading your post and try to install on my tablet Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 ... In fact, I have a tablet that is produced by a Chinese company, (or maybe Korean), Saaya, Dropad A8. It has Android OS 2.3, and I'd like to install Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 on it. I'm sending you the information about the processor, because it's a Samsung (Processor: SAMSUNG S5PV210Cortex A8 1GHz), so if you can help or point me how to do that, I'd be grateful ... I know how to install the operating system on mine computer, I believe it was similar, I've seen some posts about it, but I do not know if this model and can be installed the latest operating system 4.0... There is no instructions ,on Youtube, which can show me how to do it on this model, but if you know a tutorial that can help me, thanks in advance. :)

Well each device has proprietary files therefore (usually) you need model specific firmware. Luckily with tablets it is more ubiversal. Unfortunately , this is a thread for LG Viper...I can personally help if u drop me an email ..n0veGG@gmail.com (new domain isnt hosted yet but be on the lookout for androidhookup.com community I'm starting to not only help others but meet people , unlike some sites who flame troll etc. Peace.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy