Post Your Homescreens, and Talk About Anything!

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Since this thread was made to talk about anything, I just wanted to say that I won't be on AC much this week as I'm going to be out of country.

Also, it was like a bring your kids to work day at work, so they did some experiments in forensics, and we had the older ones look at some unsolved cases.

My son seemed to enjoy learning what I do, so the day was a success.

EDIT: I just realized my job photo is on the site now. :p

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
sent from my LG Viper using my thumb and Swype.

Sorry Nigel... I didn't remember that you use the Samsung.

This is LG's skin... kinda like their touch wiz

"Launcher" is like stock android, but with LG menus. I use the LG skin

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352921181055.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352921181055.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 18

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
So I was wondering does anyone know or think that android will ever see a feature like siri for the iphone I think we should the phones are perfectly capable of handling it and it's a really sweet feature

Sent from my ice cream flavored viper ls840

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
So I was wondering does anyone know or think that android will ever see a feature like siri for the iphone I think we should the phones are perfectly capable of handling it and it's a really sweet feature

S Voice...they have a hacked version of it some where...world on every phone.

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site

Ummm...
Have you tried holding the search button and giving a command?

There are also about 10 apps on the play store. I think my favorite is "assistant". I can't remember them all.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Thx nigel after a lil searching I found the hacked version so far it pretty sweet still getting used to it Idk how to upload from my phone or I'd upload the file for everyone

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
This falls in the "anything" category.

I've been using android for 2 years now... I've used damn near every browser in the market.

Just for kicks, I tried the actual android browser today (shocking, right?) , been using it all day and... holy cap, it's GOOD. Fast as all get out, and has some neat layout features.

Anyone else give the stock browser a try? Don't just respond and say "I use x". Have you used it? Do you prefer it? If not, give it a go for a day, and report what you think!

And... let me know if you find a bug that messes with the brightness... and if you do, how to fix it..

lmoore55

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Do a little research on google now and let me know if that answers your question.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I bought a 4G WiMax modem from Sprint thinking that since I have the international plan, it'll work in Dubai. WRONG. I have NO coverage on any device except my Blackberry.

I'm using one of the terminals at the Consulate and VPN'ing to my home router.

BUTTTT, I'll have a recovery update in a couple minutes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084