Dont bother debloating....

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I just rename the bloat files from apk to bak. That way I can restore them if needed. Renaming them still makes them disappear.

Very smart approach. If a problem arises after you rename a file you can always change it back immediately to stop the problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
So, does this happen after deleting or does it occur after freezing as well?

Sent from my ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

trailz

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
it happened after i unistalled it(sprint ID) and had no idea untill my batt died over night. I plugged it in and turned it on and then got the error. I just finished flashing back to zvd and now going through the manual update again right now. i will try freezing and report back. i thought the phone ran faster after unistalling sprint id.
in theory you can un-install it if you never turn your phone off:confused:

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I used ti backup and deleted anything to do with sprint and didn't get an error. I've restarted several times to make sure

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

trailz

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I used ti backup and deleted anything to do with sprint and didn't get an error. I've restarted several times to make sure

hhmmm. i started deleting things 1 at a time and rebooting after each removal. i got the google search bar deleted. nba nascar sprint tv. and the phone worked fine.
i got the error after trying google play movies & tv

trailz

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
so here is a quick list of things i got deleted without any problems. im not going to try anymore. if anyone wants to add to the list please do!
google search
nba mobile
sprint tv
nascar
SPRINT ID
sprint music+
(deleted 1 at a time and rebooted after each)
polaris office wont go away? i deleted it twice and both times after reboot it was still there. oh well.
i didnt try taking off anything google related except for the google search

Eazy-go

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
its the google books, and movie apps that seem to produce the security error.
I went into app manager and disabled all the apps i dont want to use, this seems to eliminate the security error.