Slow battery charge

alog122

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
After updating to ics when plugged into my wall charger and my computer my phone says. Battery is charging slowly due to low electric current of TA/USB connection. Anyone know a remedy

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why it would do that with the wall charger, mine only does it connected to the pc. Do you have a charger from an older phone to try?

Tapatalkin it from my Viper running ICS

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
After updating to ics when plugged into my wall charger and my computer my phone says. Battery is charging slowly due to low electric current of TA/USB connection. Anyone know a remedy

I had that same issue. I don't know for sure if what i did fixed me but i will share what i did. after the I installed the ICS update.zip and seen that. I did a ##786# and enter my msl number and let the phone do it thing and after that I never seen it happen expect when I am plug into my laptop. hope it works for you

yourunclealbert

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I had that same issue. I don't know for sure if what i did fixed me but i will share what i did. after the I installed the ICS update.zip and seen that. I did a ##786# and enter my msl number and let the phone do it thing and after that I never seen it happen expect when I am plug into my laptop. hope it works for you

yourunclealbert

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

AND when I plug into my computer it will charge the LG Spectrum LG VS920, BUT the computer does not "See it", so I can not even look at the pictures (and stuff) on my smart Phone. I not that smart about the smartphone, but I would think the plug-in on top might be the problem.. HELP---> yourunclealbert@gmail.com

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
AND when I plug into my computer it will charge the LG Spectrum LG VS920, BUT the computer does not "See it", so I can not even look at the pictures (and stuff) on my smart Phone. I not that smart about the smartphone, but I would think the plug-in on top might be the problem.. HELP---> yourunclealbert@gmail.com

In this upgrade the LG Viper got a change on how it charges when plug into your pc device. It does slow charging when plug into usb port of your PC. and normal charging when plugged into wall or car charger. It's a LG Thing they started doing with phones running ICS and JB.

Anthony Kitzmiller

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem..tech support at vrizon thinks its my charger..i say its a processor error..no one seems to know how to fix it..i have the lg intuition. It judt started doing this..please help

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

This is the LG Viper forums. Not the LG Spectrum. Go post about it on your own forum. We can't help you.

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
This is the LG Viper forums. Not the LG Spectrum. Go post about it on your own forum. We can't help you.

You really should take a look at the way you come off to others....I'm not bashing you, its constructive criticism, you come off rude and obnoxious.

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
This slow charging issue may just be an lg problem, spread across devices here and there. I never had that problem with my Vipers though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Natreg

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I believe it is your charger. Here is what I found with my phone which recently started doing this. If I use a wall plug with a USB cable adapter, it charges slow. If I use a wall plug that doesn't have a USB adapter (cable cannot be used for USB), then it charges fine. I used to be able to use any cable plugged into a wall outlet for normal charging (USB cable with wall adapter), but now it slow charges regardless if it's plugged into a wall or a computer. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad