- 44 Posts
Sorry this may be a repeated, do we have a good working recovery for the viper? I have read a lot of the older posts but seems like a mixed bag on CWM for a rooted viper.
Seems as though in order to use the lastest update we have to unroot to get it to install correctly I'm tring to avoid starting over.
Made way to many changes on GB and don't want to give that up just yet.
Old saying goes if you like what u have stick to it. Seen a lot of things popping up on the new ICS update. However curiosity is killing me to try it.
Yet I don't have a good CWM recovery and really didn't need it I guess until now.
Again sorry if repeated in an earlier topic.
Thanks agin in advance to all.
Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums
- 11-08-2012, 02:47 PM #2
Re: Cwm install
Umm if your trying to keep root with ics. All you have to do is install voodoo ota root keeper, and use it. You'll jeep root through ota.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- By dubge in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:51 PM
- By sykl0ps in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2012, 11:47 PM
- By DT81 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:00 PM
- By toddw in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2011, 07:34 PM
- By magitues in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:41 AM