View Poll Results: ICS update. Like, Hate Don't give a $h!t
- 6. You may not vote on this poll
Don't give a $h!t
- 42 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
So, What do you think of ICS?
I was wondering what everyone thinks about the ICS update? With all the months of moaning and complaining for the ICS update, I was one of them, and now that you got it are you happy with it, pissed at it or just dont give a $h!t?
I like it and am happy with it. Finally a stock launcher I like. I do not need all the jazzy crap other launchers can do. I like the simplicity of it.
Do not like how you cannot arrange the apps by size, name, date in the app drawer.
All in all I really am happy with the update, not much ing I can do.
- 11-09-2012, 02:13 PM #2
Re: So, What do you think of ICS?
We already saw the complaint about the app drawer in the other post. The viper forum is pretty good about support.
Like I already said, when you posted the same thing, was: open the app drawer --> hit reset.
Someone will answer your question, it is a small forum. Glad you are on board.
sent from my LG Viper using my thumb and Swype.
- 11-09-2012, 02:38 PM #3
- By jmb12177 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2012, 08:58 PM
- By mobilehavoc in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2011, 01:42 PM
- By grantheppes in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 44Last Post: 09-30-2011, 11:31 AM
- By dwaynewilliams#WN in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 42Last Post: 07-09-2011, 11:48 AM
- By parallelcrosshandmark in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2011, 06:27 PM