- 32 Posts
I just powered off my phone and back on. When it come back on I got a Security Error and can't get past this. Can anyone help? I tried holding the volume up and power and it ask if I want to do a factor rest which I did and it still would not go any farther then Security Error.
- 11-09-2012, 02:05 PM #2
- 11-09-2012, 05:31 PM #4
If you like my work or If I helped you. Please show some love and click the thanks button or donate here
- 516 Posts
- 11-09-2012, 10:00 PM #5
- 11-10-2012, 08:14 AM #6
- 11-11-2012, 10:42 PM #7
- 11-12-2012, 12:41 AM #8
- 1,372 Posts
- 11-12-2012, 04:58 PM #9
- 42 Posts
Re: Security Error
We're all better now, would be nice if google wouldn't put so much control into everything. It's just a pain. That software that you never need should all be optional. Just like buying a new PC, a must to reformat to get rid of all the extra junk. The game of sales. Oh well!
Thanks again all!
- 11-12-2012, 11:09 PM #10
- 1,372 Posts
- By 2defmouze in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2012, 11:23 PM
- By ram_sg in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2009, 02:29 PM
- By Ignitros in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2009, 12:03 PM
- By Flexilis in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2009, 01:38 AM
- By kobalt9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2009, 06:31 AM