- 11-10-2012, 09:31 AM #2
- 11-10-2012, 11:35 AM #3
- 11-10-2012, 06:48 PM #5
Re: ICS won't update.
Well we can now say we have ICS --- "Wow" what a pain that was. but know it's over.
We have to say thanks to all and a Special Thanks for the LG Unbrick method in the Stickies.
For some reason we had to go over and over to find the issue turns out the copy of firmware I was using for my usb driver was the issue. Once updated all was ok!
Must say it's been running ok for now!
I do have a question for the forum though, we used Voodoo OTA before redoing the phones but can't get it to take with the ICS update is there a mismatch between the SU from GB to ICS?
Or did I miss something when we updated?
One more thing when GB was installed we had a setting for " Allow installation of non-market application". However I don't see that setting in the new software ( ICS )
Thanks Again All!
- 11-11-2012, 04:34 PM #8
- By TheWay92 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2012, 10:52 AM
- By Memfus_boi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2010, 09:17 PM
- By gspam1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2010, 06:55 PM
- By mistyinca in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 27Last Post: 06-01-2010, 09:17 PM
- By DrewCSchultz in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2009, 09:35 PM