In addition to the other little goodies in the update, I am now able to use inline headphone controls for play, pause, skip, etc.
Not available on stock app , but it works on player pro.
This is a big bonus for those of us who listen to a lot of music, especially while exercising.
sent from my LG Viper using my thumb and Swype.
Last edited by jrsharp70; 11-10-2012 at 01:10 PM.
- 11-10-2012, 01:27 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 02:10 PM #3
- 11-15-2012, 06:58 PM #4
- By ggbballer96 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2012, 03:05 AM
- By MRW1215 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:14 AM
- By garuda in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2011, 12:54 AM
- By thinksInCode in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2011, 11:17 AM
- By drewmg in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 02-12-2011, 09:36 PM