1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need more APPS!!

So, I have very few apps and I never can think of anything handy/my phone should have
    I'm sure I can't be the only one who wants more things to play with on their phone

What are some app(s) do you guys find most handy/necessity?

My main ones I install after every flash/whatever are,,,
    Root explorer, Rom Manager, Titanium, Rom Toolbox, Poweramp, Flashlight, Music Paradise

Default Re: Need more APPS!!

I can't function without adfree, SwiftKey and a task manager program like Ram Booster or advanced task killer

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Well there is a top 200 apps sticky on xda. It has apps and games from all categories, very useful.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Tasker, pulse, evernote, Astrid, and file expert

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

Man i wish I had that problem, i download apps just to instantly backup and uninstall thinking I'll use them one day....it all depends on what you find useful. I have 382 apps backed up in TI lol.

Box is a must for me, especially since is viper owners get free 50gb storage...airdroid is useful to xfer files via home network and text from PC...setcpu is good if you don't want taker...SManager...paypal...ooh and autoatarts = very important, airpush detector, maildroid, unified remote....adobe reader BC stock pdf reader lags bad..
    Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

I like to play games on my phone? The games I love are

Real Football 2011, NBA Jams, Frontline comando.

What sucks is I cannot get NFL Football 2011 to play on this phone. It is not compatible so hopefully someone will come up with a kernal to play gameloft games like the thunderbolt prop they made for the Motorola Triumph. It allowed us to play all the gameloft games that were not able to run on the phone.

But with apps I am with you guys. I cannot live without Rom Toolbox pro, TB pro, Advance task killer, astro file manager.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

I like NFL pro 2013 and eternal warriors 2. Big time gangstar is a good game also. If u looking for something resident evil walking dead like download dead trigger and overkill

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

I cannot stand NFL 2013. The quarterback perspective is horrible. You cannot see any of the defensive rushers not to mention it is hard to select the receiver to throw it too.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

If we are talking about the same app then ilk have to disagree I like the first person view I just don't like when the qb run instead of pass. But I'm playing eternal warriors 2 more anyway. Really good and addictive game. Just glad I had spare Google money around Lol

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

For a flashlight I use:

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pedrorainho View Post
    For a flashlight I use:
    For flashlight I use Telsa

Gamewise, USB/BT JoyCenter + Usb/Bt Joy2Touch addon, allows many options, including using usb or bluetooth gamepad devices to play your mobile games! I use my wii controller and xbox360 controller.

Global Posts
    1,423 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

New Game by Google you can try called Ingress, but you need to request an invite. It's a live-action (like seriously, you physically walk around your town and capture portals and meet or battle other people). Uses GPS technology to pull up the map for your town.

The trailer for it is here:

Play Store Link:

Request an invite:

Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.

Wow, I just found this new game called fighting tiger - Liberal. Now for me, this is one of the best FREE games out there. Only down point is it can use some more levels and they could make it a little more difficult and challenging but all around a great game. Graphics are awesome and the UI controls are easy to use.

If you have any spare time give it a try.