Unbrick LG Viper using Android 4.0.4 tot and dll

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Here is the official tot and dll too unbrick your LG Viper with Android 4.0.4 using LG FlashTool.
Just use this guide http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...s840-back-too-ls840zvc-ls840zvd-firmware.html

and download the Android 4.0.4 tot and dll. from here LS840ZVI_2.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Tommy Sanders

Second download link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/aos8cpyjgdytfza/LS840ZVI.zip

Notes-In the zip file I gave you the LGFlashTool and tot and dll.

Notes- make sure you use the dll in the zip. it is different than before. if you don't use the correct dll the flash will not start and will give you download fail in LG FlashTool.

Notes- After you get too the homescreen for the first time. Please do a factory reset. Go too System Settings then go too backup and reset and follow the prompts and your phone will be ready.

Last edited:

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
doing a reflash now, fresh sd , and then universal root....if u want to do me a favor in the meantime, download the newest TI back up update, create a recovery update.zip and see how they restore...i believe we'll be able to flash roms via TI backup now 100%.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
doing a reflash now, fresh sd , and then universal root....if u want to do me a favor in the meantime, download the newest TI back up update, create a recovery update.zip and see how they restore...i believe we'll be able to flash roms via TI backup now 100%.

do you have the steps too do this. I can't get too backup. trying too fiqure out where I went wrong

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
do you have the steps too do this. I can't get too backup. trying too fiqure out where I went wrong

Im gonnna be testing it out in a lil bit, right now im unbricking...went too far porting 4.2 gapps....only stable ones are cam gallery, gmail, gwallet ,keyboard....so far...

Bexar80

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to revive this thread 6 months later. I am having problems flashing from 4.0.4 ZVK to ZVI so I can gain root.

NM. Everything worked great. Thanks for the know how and sharing!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza