4.2 updated system apps leak....

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
So the keyboard we knew about, i personally love it, had new 4.2 camera running, and gallery/ gmail / wallet, tried to push it further and ran into a wall...reformatting now upon completion ill see exactly what is ics compatible....only issue is lack of cwm support, there have already been some aosp gapps mod 's made but dont function on stock recovery...buttt now that TI backup finally added an amazing feature, i should be able to compile deodexed, bloatware removed, stock rom w/ additional 4.2 gapps.

Last edited:

enzopreme

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
So the keyboard we knew about, i personally love it, had new 4.2 camera running, and gallery/ gmail / wallet, tried to push it further and ran into a wall...reformatting now upon completion ill see exactly what is ics compatible....only issue is lack of cwm support, there have already been some aosp gapps mod 's made but dont function on stock recovery...buttt now that TI backup finally added an amazing feature, i should be able to compile deodexed, bloatware removed, stock rom w/ additional 4.2 gapps.

that would be absolutely incredible.... the deodexing and bloatware removed part alone is worth it.... cant wait till you get it done man, if you need a tester, let me know....

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
that would be absolutely incredible.... the deodexing and bloatware removed part alone is worth it.... cant wait till you get it done man, if you need a tester, let me know....

I will probably later tonight, Im desperately trying to get cwm just flashable, before trying sideloading and alternate methods, deodex on gb was fine, deodex on ics forcing more, manual teadious crap but check back tonite, going to get something goin.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I will probably later tonight, Im desperately trying to get cwm just flashable, before trying sideloading and alternate methods, deodex on gb was fine, deodex on ics forcing more, manual teadious crap but check back tonite, going to get something goin.

I'm running into issues trying to update my AOSP 4.2 rom on my phone. I built it, but for some reason it game me the boot.img and system.img but my phone doesn't have fastboot mode.

japin

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm running into issues trying to update my AOSP 4.2 rom on my phone. I built it, but for some reason it game me the boot.img and system.img but my phone doesn't have fastboot mode.

So if we have already installed the ICS update can still flash roms by first going back to Gingerbread and then install CWM from there?

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
So if we have already installed the ICS update can still flash roms by first going back to Gingerbread and then install CWM from there?
nigel believe it or not, does not own a viper , hes speaking of another phone....as far as what you asked, im trying to figure that out right now myself...as of now i dont belive so.

@Nigel
[I'm running into issues trying to update my AOSP 4.2 rom on my phone. I built it, but for some reason it game me the boot.img and system.img but my phone doesn't have fastboot mode.
I believe i saw a modified zip for similar issues w/ your handset....ill link if i run across it again but take a look.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995