Extended battery from Amazon

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
*edit: meant to say extra. This is not a bigger battery that requires a different back panel.

I picked up the "one cell" battery package with the walk charger and two 1800 mA batteries for $19 on Amazon.

Weekends great so far, and the real charger has a USB port so you cab charge a battery and your phone at the same time. Battery gets marginally better life then stock.

Just a heads up to guys (and girls) like me that travel or go hunting and could benefit from an extra few days of juice in their pocket.

sent from my LG Viper

japin

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I think the lucid has a 1950 mah battery that fits without a new back on our phones

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

Can this be confirmed?? My battery life is not quite up to par with my old Galaxy S (the original one). That would be nice to get another hour or 2 out of the phone in a day I wouldnt have to worry as much that it would die on me.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, the new batteries, while awesome, don't like the wall charger at all... after a few cycles, more when I plug in the phone with one of them in, boom, instant off. Like doing a battery pull.

Weird. Still useful, just have to use the supplied charger I guess. Bummer.

sent from my LG Viper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995