Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    mij9895's Avatar

    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

    Default Leaving the Viper :(

    Well I went to Sprint tonight and the tech was shocked how bad my phone was when he tested it. Not wanting to see me go through the same problems a third time, he offered me a trade to a Galaxy Nexus. For the sake of not suffering, I took the offer. I'll miss this forum, as its been a great place worth hanging out in because everyone has been so helpful.

    I'll still hang out and see how the custom ROMs turn out.

    Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Current Device: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean 4.2.1
    Previous Devices: HTC Evo Shift 4G & iPhone 3GS 16GB
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Leaving the Viper :(

    Quote Originally Posted by mij9895 View Post
    Well I went to Sprint tonight and the tech was shocked how bad my phone was when he tested it. Not wanting to see me go through the same problems a third time, he offered me a trade to a Galaxy Nexus. For the sake of not suffering, I took the offer. I'll miss this forum, as its been a great place worth hanging out in because everyone has been so helpful.

    I'll still hang out and see how the custom ROMs turn out.

    Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Why would u leave?

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    mij9895's Avatar

    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

    Default Re: Leaving the Viper :(

    Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    Why would u leave?

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    Because the issues with my 2 Vipers so far aren't worth having a third, and risking it happening again.

    Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Current Device: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean 4.2.1
    Previous Devices: HTC Evo Shift 4G & iPhone 3GS 16GB
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Leaving the Viper :(

    Quote Originally Posted by mij9895 View Post
    Because the issues with my 2 Vipers so far aren't worth having a third, and risking it happening again.

    Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Oh. There's other threads tho.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Leaving the Viper :(

    Lol. Its just a phone guy. As soon as my contact is up, its note 2, or a bigger LG phone on Verizon for me.

    Still, this is the little forum that could. It is fun.

    sent from my LG Viper
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Leaving the Viper :(

    The Optimus G is awesome

    Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    mij9895's Avatar

    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

    Default Re: Leaving the Viper :(

    Quote Originally Posted by dark_mirage View Post
    The Optimus G is awesome

    Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, it is. Very nice phone. Got to play with it in store last night. But i like the Mach and its really nice keyboard more.

    Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Current Device: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean 4.2.1
    Previous Devices: HTC Evo Shift 4G & iPhone 3GS 16GB

Similar Threads

  1. Do you leave the tab on all the time?
    By NHBass39 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:34 AM
  2. Need to leave the zip?
    By Vudumedic in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 11:46 AM
  3. Leaving the Death Star
    By Dural in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 10:41 AM
  4. Is anyone thinking about leaving the Nexus for the Evo
    By afrohispanic in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 03:36 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 12:33 PM

Posting Permissions

B