- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Problems creating "folders" on homescreen?
I bought the Viper and two weeks later it upgraded from gingerbread to ics. now i cannot figure out how to create folders on the desktop for my apps. I tried to follow the instruction book, but the "folders" option isnt there, just apps, widgets and wallpaper. Any ideas?
the instruction book says :
To create a folder on-screen:
1. Tap to activate the Home screen.
2. Touch and hold on an empty area of the screen.
3. From the Add to Home screen window, tap Folders.
4. Tap an available folder type to place it on your current screen.
- 11-22-2012, 12:38 PM #2
- By lcchick in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2012, 03:33 PM
- By TvTechGuru in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:14 AM
- By rback15 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 05-09-2010, 03:24 PM
- By ThirstyTurtle in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:43 AM
- By ChocoBilly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:32 PM