Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Leaving this device

Well i have went to the dark side and purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3. Thank you for everyone who helped me out. If you guys need any help with anything and think i can give an answer please feel free to ask. Once again thank you guys.

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts

Default Re: Leaving this device

Quote Originally Posted by lmoore55 View Post
    Well i have went to the dark side and purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3. Thank you for everyone who helped me out. If you guys need any help with anything and think i can give an answer please feel free to ask. Once again thank you guys.
    Let me guess, Best Buy?

Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by mij9895 View Post
    Let me guess, Best Buy?

Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Sprint gave them to me for 98 cents a piece and a free upgrade even though i wasnt due till April

Global Posts
    1,460 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Sprint gave them to me for 98 cents a piece and a free upgrade even though i wasnt due till April
    Wow why? Maybe I can get one since my update is in February.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I told them that if i wasnt able to get an upgrade that i was leaving for tmobile since they have free s3s right now. Lady decided a few months was worth the loss of a premiere customer lol.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

The only way to get the 98Ę deal os over the phone and speaking to account services i believe

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts

Sweet deal! Never would have seen that coming. I just got my Galaxy Nexus in last night, and it's night & day compared to the Viper.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by mij9895 View Post
    Sweet deal! Never would have seen that coming. I just got my Galaxy Nexus in last night, and it's night & day compared to the Viper.
    I thought about getting the galaxy nexus but decided i would pay the extra .98 for the slightly larger screen. The only bad part is, i could have got the nexus in store and same day as compared to not getting the s3 until wednesday of this upcoming week.

Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Lmoore if your looking for a good ROM/kernel I'd suggest wicked sensations if you like tw or if you like aokp ktoonzes has a ROM out with great support and an awesome kernel, its what I am running.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Carrier
    opti aokp, viper stock

The gs3 is all fine and dandy, but I'm thinkin bout the galaxy note 2, sprint flash or the optimus g. If you only have a few months left of service you owe little to no on an early termination fee so sprint will gladly sign you up for a new agreement.

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts

I thought about getting the galaxy nexus but decided i would pay the extra .98 for the slightly larger screen. The only bad part is, i could have got the nexus in store and same day as compared to not getting the s3 until wednesday of this upcoming week.
    I need to take in my Nexus to Sprint because something is wrong with it. I just can't get to Vegas until next week. Otherwise this phone is driving me crazy. It holds a worse signal in my house than my EVO Shift and my Viper. Ugh!

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I to have left this phone for the galaxy s2 epic 4G touch the vipers still a great phone my fiance has mine now n she loves it but wow the galaxy phones r awesome man my antutu score stock is 10520
    Impressive right no root or Ne tweaking done straight outta the box new just got it today.
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by slinkies View Post
    I to have left this phone for the galaxy s2 epic 4G touch the vipers still a great phone my fiance has mine now n she loves it but wow the galaxy phones r awesome man my antutu score stock is 10520
    Impressive right no root or Ne tweaking done straight outta the box new just got it today.
    I started with the Galaxy Captivate then got an evo when i switched to sprint and then go the viper not too long ago and now the s3.

Global Posts
    1,460 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by slinkies View Post
    Welcome to the Samsung side of things!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2