Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Leaving this device

    Well i have went to the dark side and purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3. Thank you for everyone who helped me out. If you guys need any help with anything and think i can give an answer please feel free to ask. Once again thank you guys.
  2. #2  
    mij9895's Avatar

    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    Quote Originally Posted by lmoore55 View Post
    Well i have went to the dark side and purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3. Thank you for everyone who helped me out. If you guys need any help with anything and think i can give an answer please feel free to ask. Once again thank you guys.
    Let me guess, Best Buy?

    Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Current Device: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean 4.2.1
    Previous Devices: HTC Evo Shift 4G & iPhone 3GS 16GB
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    Quote Originally Posted by mij9895 View Post
    Let me guess, Best Buy?

    Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Sprint gave them to me for 98 cents a piece and a free upgrade even though i wasnt due till April
  4. #4  
    thenameisnigel's Avatar

    Posts
    1,446 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,456 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    Quote Originally Posted by lmoore55 View Post
    Sprint gave them to me for 98 cents a piece and a free upgrade even though i wasnt due till April
    Wow why? Maybe I can get one since my update is in February.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2


    Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    I told them that if i wasnt able to get an upgrade that i was leaving for tmobile since they have free s3s right now. Lady decided a few months was worth the loss of a premiere customer lol.

    Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    The only way to get the 98 deal os over the phone and speaking to account services i believe

    Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums
  7. #7  
    mij9895's Avatar

    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    Quote Originally Posted by lmoore55 View Post
    Sprint gave them to me for 98 cents a piece and a free upgrade even though i wasnt due till April
    Sweet deal! Never would have seen that coming. I just got my Galaxy Nexus in last night, and it's night & day compared to the Viper.
    Current Device: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean 4.2.1
    Previous Devices: HTC Evo Shift 4G & iPhone 3GS 16GB
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    Quote Originally Posted by mij9895 View Post
    Sweet deal! Never would have seen that coming. I just got my Galaxy Nexus in last night, and it's night & day compared to the Viper.
    I thought about getting the galaxy nexus but decided i would pay the extra .98 for the slightly larger screen. The only bad part is, i could have got the nexus in store and same day as compared to not getting the s3 until wednesday of this upcoming week.
  9. #9  
    gollum18's Avatar

    Posts
    1,510 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    Lmoore if your looking for a good ROM/kernel I'd suggest wicked sensations if you like tw or if you like aokp ktoonzes has a ROM out with great support and an awesome kernel, its what I am running.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

    Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

    Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
  10. #10  
    pmoneyprix's Avatar

    Posts
    94 Posts
    ROM
    opti aokp, viper stock

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    The gs3 is all fine and dandy, but I'm thinkin bout the galaxy note 2, sprint flash or the optimus g. If you only have a few months left of service you owe little to no on an early termination fee so sprint will gladly sign you up for a new agreement.
  11. #11  
    mij9895's Avatar

    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    Quote Originally Posted by lmoore55 View Post
    I thought about getting the galaxy nexus but decided i would pay the extra .98 for the slightly larger screen. The only bad part is, i could have got the nexus in store and same day as compared to not getting the s3 until wednesday of this upcoming week.
    I need to take in my Nexus to Sprint because something is wrong with it. I just can't get to Vegas until next week. Otherwise this phone is driving me crazy. It holds a worse signal in my house than my EVO Shift and my Viper. Ugh!

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Current Device: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean 4.2.1
    Previous Devices: HTC Evo Shift 4G & iPhone 3GS 16GB
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    I to have left this phone for the galaxy s2 epic 4G touch the vipers still a great phone my fiance has mine now n she loves it but wow the galaxy phones r awesome man my antutu score stock is 10520
    Impressive right no root or Ne tweaking done straight outta the box new just got it today.
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    Quote Originally Posted by slinkies View Post
    I to have left this phone for the galaxy s2 epic 4G touch the vipers still a great phone my fiance has mine now n she loves it but wow the galaxy phones r awesome man my antutu score stock is 10520
    Impressive right no root or Ne tweaking done straight outta the box new just got it today.
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    I started with the Galaxy Captivate then got an evo when i switched to sprint and then go the viper not too long ago and now the s3.
  14. #14  
    thenameisnigel's Avatar

    Posts
    1,446 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,456 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Leaving this device

    Quote Originally Posted by slinkies View Post
    I to have left this phone for the galaxy s2 epic 4G touch the vipers still a great phone my fiance has mine now n she loves it but wow the galaxy phones r awesome man my antutu score stock is 10520
    Impressive right no root or Ne tweaking done straight outta the box new just got it today.
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Welcome to the Samsung side of things!

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2


    Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.

Similar Threads

  1. About this "Device rumors" forum
    By Phil Nickinson in forum Rumored Devices Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:41 AM
  3. 'Video too big for this device'
    By farowyn in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 02:20 PM
  4. I love this device
    By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:08 AM
  5. i'm gonna leave this here...
    By Bob Sugar in forum The Android Central Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 09:40 AM

Posting Permissions