ics battery drain?

arn1016

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
After updating to ics ive noticed my battery life has been sucking greatly just in 40 mins went from 100 to 89 percent im in power save mode i have.juice defender running key lights off, auto rotate off. And yhe brightness all the way down.

arn1016

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
No i havent.. How can i back up everything i used ti back up but as for pictures and what not? And ill have to reinstall ti back up once i factory reset?

Edit... I will loss root acces wont i? Or is there a root keeper for that?

Last edited:

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
No i havent.. How can i back up everything i used ti back up but as for pictures and what not? And ill have to reinstall ti back up once i factory reset?

You can't restore backed up data, because if you do, the factory reset was useless.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

Edit... I will loss root acces wont i? Or is there a root keeper for that?

I didn't lose my root after the reset. So you should be good

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
So just factory reset .redownload superuser?
Edit.. Do i remove sd card before factory reset? Dont want to loss my music

well for me SuperSu stayed installed. Also no leave it in. Resets do not mess with sd cars unless told to

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
ICS does allow some battery saving features stock that GB did not..such as homekey lights -> disable...( you know where they are right? ), i never use them...Turn Sync off when you don't care to receive notifications...SetCpu profiles work great for me....lower cpu max to around 800 mhz when screen is off...but to really get the best battery life, go extended ;\...i just ordered a 3600 mah, going to be huge but worth it hopefully.