Our dev. Is gone

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok well someone *cough* Ezno *cough*, made Nigel take down all of his stuff. He has discontinued everything. So I guess we need someone to help here. REALLY BADLY. And I have all the files he had I'm going to put them into my mediafire. All of the recovery and unbricking tools so we can use my mediafire to get it all started back up.

Here is the link: My Files
So if anyone can, please contact a dev and ask if they can help at all. We really need this I mean I'm going to go to a Galaxy S3 if this is going to happen I just need to wait about another 3 months and see if productivity starts back up so, maybe we can get Nigel on, I mean at least he knows what he's doing, right?

Last edited:

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
i truly dont mean to sound like a dick when saying this, but if you say you suck at dev'ing, why put something out that runs the risk of bricking devices? just wondering. I do support your efforts and truly hope you guys get this working, but don't release anything until its at least alpha....
Honestly, you kinda sound like a dick here, because everyone in this small community knows that I don't have a Viper, so I rely on them for testing, so how could I get it into alpha without them testing it? I've honestly been working hard to get things device started, but when I contact other devs for help, I get no reply. I've gotten this device a working CWM minus backups and started a device tree if anyone wanted to build from source. Excuse me if I'm whining, but I already feel bad about softbricking their phones, and your post only adds to it, and I learned my lesson, so I'll stop what I'm doing. My Github is https://github.com/ProjectPanda and all off my progress is in the lg tree so anyone's can pick off where I left off. I'm done for now.

My point stands clear.

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
i truly dont mean to sound like a dick when saying this, but if you say you suck at dev'ing, why put something out that runs the risk of bricking devices? just wondering. I do support your efforts and truly hope you guys get this working, but don't release anything until its at least alpha....
Honestly, you kinda sound like a dick here, because everyone in this small community knows that I don't have a Viper, so I rely on them for testing, so how could I get it into alpha without them testing it? I've honestly been working hard to get things device started, but when I contact other devs for help, I get no reply. I've gotten this device a working CWM minus backups and started a device tree if anyone wanted to build from source. Excuse me if I'm whining, but I already feel bad about softbricking their phones, and your post only adds to it, and I learned my lesson, so I'll stop what I'm doing. My Github is https://github.com/ProjectPanda and all off my progress is in the lg tree so anyone's can pick off where I left off. I'm done for now.

My point stands clear.

As I said reread that thread. The author of that post is enzopreme

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'll be back in a couple months, I'm getting the device tree and make sure it's working before I release anything else.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

MrDroid

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'll be back in a couple months, I'm getting the device tree and make syre it's working before I release anything else.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Nigel, I feel I can speak for most here in saying that we truly appreciate all that you have done and please don't take the comments of a minority as a reflection of the thoughts of the majority. Anyone who has done any rooting knows there is ALWAYS the risk of it not working and the possibility of it bricking your phone. It seems that with the unbricking method, the likelihood of anyone's phone truly getting bricked is small. This is a higher risk, higher reward situation. Those who choose to root should know the ground rules (i.e. inherent risk of bricking your phone) going in and not cry later when things go south....just my 2 cents.

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Nigel, I feel I can speak for most here in saying that we truly appreciate all that you have done and please don't take the comments of a minority as a reflection of the thoughts of the majority. Anyone who has done any rooting knows there is ALWAYS the risk of it not working and the possibility of it bricking your phone. It seems that with the unbricking method, the likelihood of anyone's phone truly getting bricked is small. This is a higher risk, higher reward situation. Those who choose to root should know the ground rules (i.e. inherent risk of bricking your phone) going in and not cry later when things go south....just my 2 cents.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Haha. MrDroid must have gotten to it before Nigel fixed his typo. Glad to see you'll be back, Nigel!

Sent from my V6Supercharged ICS-Flavored Bionic using Tapatalk 2

Who said I was back, lol?

Hey, Lib. you're back! I haven't heard.. wait no... I haven't read from you in a while.

Progranade, I didn't forget about your request. I got you.