- 12-01-2012, 08:06 AM #76
- 12-01-2012, 09:26 AM #77
- 12-21-2012, 01:27 PM #78CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- 07-23-2013, 12:25 PM #81
- 08-06-2013, 08:01 PM #84
Re: MIUI Rom
You have it as:
up_print("This is a super beta, it's doesn't boot. Do not try this xD.")
It should be:
ui_print("This is a super beta and its doesnt boot")
Remove the apostrophes, commas, and periods and try flashing again.
- 08-06-2013, 08:04 PM #85
- 08-06-2013, 08:07 PM #86
- 08-06-2013, 08:10 PM #87
Re: MIUI Rom
I'll just restore my device with the nandroid (softbricking it) and grabbing the necessary stuff over ADB. I believe backup works in TWRP.
- 08-23-2013, 12:41 AM #89
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 13Last Post: 11-28-2010, 09:24 PM
- By blacksapphire08 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:47 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2010, 05:19 PM
- By Brett in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2010, 04:50 AM