supercharger v6 on stock rom?

arn1016

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Im very interested in supercharging my viper . Ive read on how to install it using script manager but all the guides say you need custom rom or they dont state at all . Has anyone supercharged a viper and if so could you link me to a guide or explain? Thanks for the help

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Idk About you guys but do you not have issues initially as far as modifying services.jar, even w/ the newest automated tool?

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Idk About you guys but do you not have issues initially as far as modifying services.jar, even w/ the newest automated tool?

I couldn't get any of the automated tools to modify and havent had time to do it manually, so I'm still not fully Supercharged. Did you finally get it to automodify?

Sent from my V6Supercharged ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have a properly modified Services.jar they'd like to share? I just haven't had time yet.

Sent from my V6Supercharged ICS-Flavored Bionic using Tapatalk 2

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I've got one, I used the auto script zeppelinrox from xda made. If you still want it I can upload it

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

alog122

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else done the multitasking mods from the v6 supercharger thread? They work like a champ and if you use system tuner to enable both cpu's at 1 time, your sh*t will fly lol

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else done the multitasking mods from the v6 supercharger thread? They work like a champ and if you use system tuner to enable both cpu's at 1 time, your sh*t will fly lol

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums
yeah but cache builds up quick, gotta flush every few hours lol.

Own3r

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Honestly V6 said that my Services. Jar was already supercharged when I went to install it, so I'm not sure. I can't imagine why not though.

Sent from my V6Supercharged ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Mine showed me 50% supercharged the first time I ran it. After making the post asking if the services.jar link works. I ran supercharger again and it told me I was 100% supercharged. I never touched the services.jar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers