Installing a Custom ROM for LG Viper 4G LTE

Colomax

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm using Rom manager v5.0.2.7 and when i go to flash ClockworkMod Recovey option it askes me to confirm Phone Model but the viper isnt there the only LG phone options are the following: LG Connect 4G MS840
LG Lucid VS840
LGE Esteeem 4G
LGE Optimus M+
LGE Revolution 4G and
LGE Spectrum

ps: yes i rooted my phone and i have ics

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Nope lol unless you do the unbrick method back to GB do the steps to push cwm and wait for danny to release his rom

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Nope lol unless you do the unbrick method back to GB do the steps to push cwm and wait for danny to release his rom

Mine is ready, when I get home, I need to install it and I'll make a post about it, it is ready. All you need to do is Install ICS stay in recovery Install AlphaC then install A gapps 4.0.4. I have it downloaded I just need to get home.

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine is ready, when I get home, I need to install it and I'll make a post about it, it is ready. All you need to do is Install ICS stay in recovery Install AlphaC then install A gapps 4.0.4. I have it downloaded I just need to get home.

Sweet man when I get home ill try to package those all together or I could teach u

japin

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
So if I have installed ICS I can flash back to stock GB and then the bootloader will be unlocked again and I can install CWM and a rom? I was under the impression that once the bootloader is locked even if you flash back to GB (using the unbrick method) the bootloader will still be locked.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Colomax

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
need help ASAP I ROOTED MY PHONE AND I PRESSED THE WRONG RECOVERY AND THEN I INSTALLED SOMETHING AND IT RESTARED AND SO I FACTORY HARD RESETED IT AND NOW ITS SUCK ON THE 4G LTE SCREEEN HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StephenUtterback

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
That build is like 9 months old. Try PandaRecovery.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Could you do me a massive favor and link me to that? I'm new to this whole thing and I'm still figuring out where to go for all of this. Also, I've been reading up on your thread with all the guys you've been building this with and 1. Is it compatible with the OTA of ICS? 2. If I just download and flash the github as a .zip will that work? and 3. Thanks for doing all this. You're awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC