Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Anyone working on anything?

    just curious
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    I'm studying for an exam...

    sent from my LG Viper
  3. #3  
    thenameisnigel's Avatar

    Posts
    1,448 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    I have a lot of stuff I'm working on at the moment, but I haven't even looked at anything related to the Viper yet. That's scheduled for Friday .


    Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
  4. #4  
    Dannyman3819's Avatar

    Posts
    157 Posts
    ROM
    Everchanging

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    Yes I finally got the gb kernel built so I packaged a rom and flashed but its all screwed up.

    Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums
  5. #5  
    thenameisnigel's Avatar

    Posts
    1,448 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyman3819 View Post
    Yes I finally got the gb kernel built so I packaged a rom and flashed but its all screwed up.

    Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums
    Whenever you need file hosting, just PM me. I have 1TB of space in my rack.


    Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    Ok, so am I alone on this? No one is helping me.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    I thought you gave up.

    Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    I never did.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    What's your favorite scripting language?

    Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    Batch, because it is easy and simple. =D
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    Next in line? Batch is pretty weak.

    Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
  12. #12  
    thenameisnigel's Avatar

    Posts
    1,448 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by dark_mirage View Post
    What's your favorite scripting language?

    Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
    I absolutely LOVE rust. It's awesome.


    Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    I like ASM, and Python, but if I'm making a small program, I usually use lua, java, or perl

    But still, I'm not trying to sound like an are, but if progranade doesn't know a real language, he shouldn't say that he is working on anything. And he can't say he got something to "work" if it recovery loops. He got the miui to "boot", but it went into pp recovery, then he flashed stock recovery, after requesting it (meaning he didn't even try using the delooper) and it booted into "fastboot" when it really booted into stock recovery, cause it was already recovery looping.

    Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    No, I knew what it was doing. The fastboot was after a little bit of other stuff. I looked through. I know what to do, I just am too lazy to do it. If anyone else wants to then go ahead. It is a long process and I don't want to explain it. I do acually however know a scripting language for a few games in a Source Engine I play in. I've acually gotton a server to run and have 3 major plugin handling mods on it and am getting a good flow of players.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and so let's try the delooper, I wanna see this.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    All it does is flash stock recovery, and this is the Internet; if you can't prove that you know what you're doing, and stop "being lazy" then what do we have to go by? Also, learn a real language, like I said. I'd suggest LUA, cause it's decently powerful, and about as simple as batch.

    Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    @dark_mirage Are you sure ASM is your favorite SCRIPTING language?

    @progranade A bit of coding\scripting knowledge helps even though I assume you are just kanging. I would go for something with a little more relevant to android than Lua like bash, java, or c++.

    Also Hi, I'm new
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    Sorry, it's one of my favorite CODING languages.

    Nitpicker.

    Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
  18. #18  
    thenameisnigel's Avatar

    Posts
    1,448 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshCo1n View Post
    @dark_mirage Are you sure ASM is your favorite SCRIPTING language?

    @progranade A bit of coding\scripting knowledge helps even though I assume you are just kanging. I would go for something with a little more relevant to android than Lua like bash, java, or c++.

    Also Hi, I'm new
    Great to see you in the forums Josh, though we spoke via PM. If you need anything, just shoot me a PM.

    Also, my project's GitHub is getting revamped with Gerrit Code Review, so it'll be much easier for people to commit changes. Just need two other people to approve, and it'll be committed .
    Gerrit - (http://review.thepandaproject.tk)


    ProjectPanda's Wiki is up, but under construction. I have to edit it since mostly everything in there says CyanogenMod.
    Wiki - (http://wiki.thepandaproject.tk)


    ProjectPanda's Forums is up for whoever wants to be a beta tester, just sign up and shoot me a pm over there. It's Tapatalk enabled.
    Forum - (Invision Power Board)



    Not that this project has been getting much attention, but I have seen a couple people running my Toro rom build, and my install stats show that my Epic 4G Touch rom build is increasing daily. I think this is a start to something big, so I forked EVERY REPO CYANOGENMOD HAS. That's like 660+ repos.


    Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Anyone working on anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by thenameisnigel View Post
    Great to see you in the forums Josh, though we spoke via PM. If you need anything, just shoot me a PM.

    Also, my project's GitHub is getting revamped with Gerrit Code Review, so it'll be much easier for people to commit changes. Just need two other people to approve, and it'll be committed .
    Gerrit - (http://review.thepandaproject.tk)


    ProjectPanda's Wiki is up, but under construction. I have to edit it since mostly everything in there says CyanogenMod.
    Wiki - (http://wiki.thepandaproject.tk)


    ProjectPanda's Forums is up for whoever wants to be a beta tester, just sign up and shoot me a pm over there. It's Tapatalk enabled.
    Forum - (Invision Power Board)



    Not that this project has been getting much attention, but I have seen a couple people running my Toro rom build, and my install stats show that my Epic 4G Touch rom build is increasing daily. I think this is a start to something big, so I forked EVERY REPO CYANOGENMOD HAS. That's like 660+ repos.
    HAHA! You called it ProjectPanda! PP WILL LIVE ON FOREVAH!

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone working on ics?
    By tdm in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus Slider
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 03:18 PM
  2. Anyone working on full touchwiz rom?
    By thirsy1258 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 12:27 AM
  3. Anyone working on a custom recovery/rom/kernel for the Triumph?
    By nickmiller71 in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin Mobile
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 04:25 PM
  4. Anyone working on rooting the new GB OTA?
    By jasonblanco in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 09:27 AM
  5. Anyone working on flashplayer for honeycomb?
    By Urufu_Shinjiro in forum Barnes & Noble Nook Color
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:22 PM

Posting Permissions