Anyone working on anything?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a lot of stuff I'm working on at the moment, but I haven't even looked at anything related to the Viper yet. That's scheduled for Friday .

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes I finally got the gb kernel built so I packaged a rom and flashed but its all screwed up.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

dark_mirage

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I like ASM, and Python, but if I'm making a small program, I usually use lua, java, or perl

But still, I'm not trying to sound like an are, but if progranade doesn't know a real language, he shouldn't say that he is working on anything. And he can't say he got something to "work" if it recovery loops. He got the miui to "boot", but it went into pp recovery, then he flashed stock recovery, after requesting it (meaning he didn't even try using the delooper) and it booted into "fastboot" when it really booted into stock recovery, cause it was already recovery looping.

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
No, I knew what it was doing. The fastboot was after a little bit of other stuff. I looked through. I know what to do, I just am too lazy to do it. If anyone else wants to then go ahead. It is a long process and I don't want to explain it. I do acually however know a scripting language for a few games in a Source Engine I play in. I've acually gotton a server to run and have 3 major plugin handling mods on it and am getting a good flow of players.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and so let's try the delooper, I wanna see this.

dark_mirage

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
All it does is flash stock recovery, and this is the Internet; if you can't prove that you know what you're doing, and stop "being lazy" then what do we have to go by? Also, learn a real language, like I said. I'd suggest LUA, cause it's decently powerful, and about as simple as batch.

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

JoshCo1n

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
@dark_mirage Are you sure ASM is your favorite SCRIPTING language?

@progranade A bit of coding\scripting knowledge helps even though I assume you are just kanging. I would go for something with a little more relevant to android than Lua like bash, java, or c++.

Also Hi, I'm new :D

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
@dark_mirage Are you sure ASM is your favorite SCRIPTING language?

@progranade A bit of coding\scripting knowledge helps even though I assume you are just kanging. I would go for something with a little more relevant to android than Lua like bash, java, or c++.

Also Hi, I'm new

Great to see you in the forums Josh, though we spoke via PM. If you need anything, just shoot me a PM.

Also, my project's GitHub is getting revamped with Gerrit Code Review, so it'll be much easier for people to commit changes. Just need two other people to approve, and it'll be committed .
Gerrit - (http://review.thepandaproject.tk)

ProjectPanda's Wiki is up, but under construction. I have to edit it since mostly everything in there says CyanogenMod.
Wiki - (http://wiki.thepandaproject.tk)

ProjectPanda's Forums is up for whoever wants to be a beta tester, just sign up and shoot me a pm over there. It's Tapatalk enabled. ;)
Forum - (Invision Power Board)

Not that this project has been getting much attention, but I have seen a couple people running my Toro rom build, and my install stats show that my Epic 4G Touch rom build is increasing daily. I think this is a start to something big, so I forked EVERY REPO CYANOGENMOD HAS. That's like 660+ repos. :)

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Great to see you in the forums Josh, though we spoke via PM. If you need anything, just shoot me a PM.

Also, my project's GitHub is getting revamped with Gerrit Code Review, so it'll be much easier for people to commit changes. Just need two other people to approve, and it'll be committed .
Gerrit - (http://review.thepandaproject.tk)

ProjectPanda's Wiki is up, but under construction. I have to edit it since mostly everything in there says CyanogenMod.
Wiki - (http://wiki.thepandaproject.tk)

ProjectPanda's Forums is up for whoever wants to be a beta tester, just sign up and shoot me a pm over there. It's Tapatalk enabled. ;)
Forum - (Invision Power Board)

Not that this project has been getting much attention, but I have seen a couple people running my Toro rom build, and my install stats show that my Epic 4G Touch rom build is increasing daily. I think this is a start to something big, so I forked EVERY REPO CYANOGENMOD HAS. That's like 660+ repos. :)

HAHA! You called it ProjectPanda! PP WILL LIVE ON FOREVAH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty