Cannot access Download Mode, BRICKED

steven1989pdx

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
When booting, the LG logo shows, then a blue screen that says...

Enter the fastboot...
Enter the fastboot...
Long time no see!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot do a factory data reset by doing the button combo, after confirming twice by pressing the power button, there is an error and it does not reset.
Lost, haven't found any solutions on how to fix yet. Installed ICS manually right when it came out. Tried to do a factory data reset and then this started happening. Really need help, I'm unemployed right now and depending on my phone so that I can receive calls about potential job prospects.

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Add me on skype or follow my thread called Unbricking from MIUI Install.

I know you didn't install MIUI but it'll fix.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
When booting, the LG logo shows, then a blue screen that says...

Enter the fastboot...
Enter the fastboot...
Long time no see!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot do a factory data reset by doing the button combo, after confirming twice by pressing the power button, there is an error and it does not reset.
Lost, haven't found any solutions on how to fix yet. Installed ICS manually right when it came out. Tried to do a factory data reset and then this started happening. Really need help, I'm unemployed right now and depending on my phone so that I can receive calls about potential job prospects.

LG should've just put a troll face on the blue screen.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2