Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: Does your phone Overheat?

The viper was my fiancés phone she's on my plan the nexus is for her although I mite give her my epic and keep the nexus for myself the stats r really good non it and the o ly real big difference between it and my e4gt is my graphics processors a lil better but the gnex has an hd superamoled screen and so idk I'm torn on which to keep my e4gt is rooted running 4.1.2 then again so is the nexus so I really am not sure yet ill know Tuesday when it gets here

Sent from my totally awesome jellybeanerific S2 epic 4G touch using tapatalk!

Gonna try again tomorrow. Going to asktoget switched to a tech supervisor. Had the phone for 3 months ago 2nd phone ready

Punctuation is your friend.

I've always been a physical button person, but with a routed device, it doesn't bother me that much.

The gnex would drive me nuts... Everyone loves "pure Google" but I think it is a giant waste of screen real estate.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  

idk i think hes fabricating a bit. said viper was swapped for nexus.

No fabricating seriously they said that the only phone available to swap for the viper were the gnex and the moto photon we chose gnex since the photon is locked on gingerbread no lies

Quote Originally Posted by n0ve View Post
    idk i think hes fabricating a bit. said viper was swapped for nexus.
    I'm sending this note from the galaxy nexus I got in exchange for my viper.

slinkies likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_mirage View Post
    Just put some aluminum foil under the battery, it'll sink the heat

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Have you tried this yet?
    If X were here, he would have tried to talk things out first. Unfortunately for you, X isn't here.

Don't even think about it.

Mine should be here tomorrow really considering trading my girl my s2 e4gt tho for the nexus I like the s2 but the nexus has overall better hardware and a better screen

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #35  

Nice...let us know.

Sent from my totally awesome Sony Xperia Modified Nook Tablet Motorola Startac using Crack In my Lungs 2.

Is yours 32gb? Mine is, but I keep seeing 16gb specs other places.

flashaholic

Global Posts
    394 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp70 View Post
    Is yours 32gb? Mine is, but I keep seeing 16gb specs other places.

The one I received was 32gb and its great so far

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running AOKP using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,456 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by wormy View Post
    The one I received was 32gb and its great so far

What's up wormy, haven't seen ya in a while. :P

Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  

Well with my third replacement , extended battery , and airave placed behind the router set to DMZ, with dhcp turned off, my viper is running perfectly ...GPS antenna heats it up but that's normal. There area no corporate sprint stores within 50 miles of my home but good to know.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2
    flashaholic

Global Posts
    394 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by thenameisnigel View Post
    What's up wormy, haven't seen ya in a while. :P
    Same old same old, loving my nexus so far

thenameisnigel likes this.

Still waiting on sprints slow a** shipping hope it's here today tho if not I'm gonna call and chew Em out doubt it'll help but hey its always fun to call and yell at sprint lmao

nOve I think the reason they won't swap u out is due to you not taking it to corporate store they told me I had to do so before they could swap I'm 45 miles from nearest one too they said after the tech looked at it for me then I could call and do swap and that's what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by slinkies View Post
    Still waiting on sprints slow a** shipping hope it's here today tho if not I'm gonna call and chew Em out doubt it'll help but hey its always fun to call and yell at sprint lmao

They are sending you a replacement for free, and you still have a working phone, and you are going to call some Indian and yell at them because it is taking too long... During the busiest shipping weeks of the year.

How about finding a better use of the earth's oxygen...

n0ve likes this.

First off ive had the viper for less than 2 months and have had problems with it since we got it and no its currently not a functional phone so am without one on that line and technically its not free being how I had to sign a new 2 year agreement to get it and yes I'm gonna bit*h bout slow shipping I called Em today and apparently my order never got filled so it never even shipped so they resent it and overnighted it to me with extra battery a case and screen protectors since it was a mess up on their end and fyi I was connected to the Oklahoma call center and I spoke with an American! Thanks tho for the snyde comment.

Oh yeah did my viper overheated too the point that the battery leak acid into the device. and after 3 replacements. sprint was so nice too replace my phone and overnight express me a samsung galaxy nexus.
    If you like my work or If I helped you. Please show some love and click the thanks button or donate here
    slinkies likes this.

My nexus just came today so far I love this phone more than my s2 only complaint is battery life

I got mine yesterday and it is very nice. I was told from sprint too let the battery drain completely out 3 times and that will cycle the battery life. but I am looking at other batteries right now since there so cheap.
    If you like my work or If I helped you. Please show some love and click the thanks button or donate here

ROM
    Everchanging

You know what's weird I don't have major overheating issues and I consider myself a heavy user. I go thru two battery's daily and it gets hot but not majorly

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjoesanders View Post
    I got mine yesterday and it is very nice. I was told from sprint too let the battery drain completely out 3 times and that will cycle the battery life. but I am looking at other batteries right now since there so cheap.
    Why didn't you get the free ones from sprint?

The understanding I got due that this is a replacement device. I couldn't get a free battery. but i did get a 75.00 dollar credit because of the device issues. so It's all good. But I will still help the forum out anyway I can.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast