Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts

Default Re: Does your phone Overheat?

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjoesanders View Post
    The understanding I got due that this is a replacement device. I couldn't get a free battery. but i did get a 75.00 dollar credit because of the device issues. so It's all good. But I will still help the forum out anyway I can.
    My Nexus came with a battery, and then later I got the free extended battery because my phone was activated in store so the system thought it was a new purchase. But the battery life isn't very good on the Nexus. But for those that think the Nexus is great, I'm on number 2 because of overheating issues on it too. Had the 1st one for a week and a half when I picked up number 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyman3819 View Post
    You know what's weird I don't have major overheating issues and I consider myself a heavy user. I go thru two battery's daily and it gets hot but not majorly

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2
    My first Viper hit 120 and fried something inside, and the 2nd one hit 130 and fried something else inside. The tech was dumb-founded how it could happen twice.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,460 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

It seems that everyone here got a free Galaxy Nexus. :|. Where's my free nexus??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

its a very good phone. i was surprise when i got it. i like the fact there is so much you can do with it. there alot of development for this device. the only thing I wish that could be better is the phone battery and sd card. but there alot internal storage. sorry I wish I could send you a nexus for christmas nigel.

Global Posts
    1,460 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjoesanders View Post
    its a very good phone. i was surprise when i got it. i like the fact there is so much you can do with it. there alot of development for this device. the only thing I wish that could be better is the phone battery and sd card. but there alot internal storage. sorry I wish I could send you a nexus for christmas nigel.
    Lol, I might move to the LG Nexus 4. It depends how I feel about GSM carriers. My contract expired on Sprint months ago, but I don't know if I should renew and get the Note II, or the Nexus 4.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #56  

Lol my girls phone fried too...sending another viper... I'm sure if I did go to a corporate store they would do it... I just laugh it off now... I went through 4 replacement vipers... now my girl is on her second. One account ..6 replaced vipers lmao. At least the airave helps tremendously ..(took alot of tinkering) Also I tried to stretch battery life just to see...I did use the phone during this period of time, only calls and texts, i started browsing and gaming where the steep drop appears.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does your phone Overheat?-uploadfromtaptalk1356339252004.jpg  
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #57  

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Have you tried this yet?
    We got a funny one, I suggest you do it yourself, it may prevent any google wallet mishaps ;P.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123