Does your phone Overheat?

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
alrighty slinkies thanks for the info I just dont see it happening when i have spoken to supervisors , already gotten 3 replacements. And how would they consider a nexus comparable? ...IDk worth a shot maybe..

I didn't even buy my viper from sprint. I got it second hand for $100.

The nexus is on the list of comparable replacement devices. You just need to ask a tech in the store if there is a device that you can switch to.

I have sprint insurance, and I've been a customer for 8 years. Don't know if that matters.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have sprint insurance and they still did the swap for maybe it's bcuz I've only had the phone for right around 2 months and told them I've had problems with it since I got it idk but I do know that for me it was surprisingly easy to get them to do it

Sent from my totally awesome jellybeanerific S2 epic 4G touch using tapatalk!

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I have sprint insurance and they still did the swap for maybe it's bcuz I've only had the phone for right around 2 months and told them I've had problems with it since I got it idk but I do know that for me it was surprisingly easy to get them to do it

You have an s2 and you are getting a nexus?

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
The viper was my fianc?s phone she's on my plan the nexus is for her although I mite give her my epic and keep the nexus for myself the stats r really good non it and the o ly real big difference between it and my e4gt is my graphics processors a lil better but the gnex has an hd superamoled screen and so idk I'm torn on which to keep my e4gt is rooted running 4.1.2 then again so is the nexus so I really am not sure yet ill know Tuesday when it gets here

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Punctuation is your friend.

I've always been a physical button person, but with a routed device, it doesn't bother me that much.

The gnex would drive me nuts... Everyone loves "pure Google" but I think it is a giant waste of screen real estate.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
No fabricating seriously they said that the only phone available to swap for the viper were the gnex and the moto photon we chose gnex since the photon is locked on gingerbread no lies

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine should be here tomorrow really considering trading my girl my s2 e4gt tho for the nexus I like the s2 but the nexus has overall better hardware and a better screen

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Nice...let us know.

Sent from my totally awesome Sony Xperia Modified Nook Tablet Motorola Startac using Crack In my Lungs 2.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Is yours 32gb? Mine is, but I keep seeing 16gb specs other places.

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Well with my third replacement , extended battery , and airave placed behind the router set to DMZ, with dhcp turned off, my viper is running perfectly ...GPS antenna heats it up but that's normal. There area no corporate sprint stores within 50 miles of my home but good to know.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2