Does your phone Overheat?

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting on sprints slow a** shipping hope it's here today tho if not I'm gonna call and chew Em out doubt it'll help but hey its always fun to call and yell at sprint lmao

Sent from my totally awesome jellybeanerific S2 epic 4G touch using tapatalk!

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
nOve I think the reason they won't swap u out is due to you not taking it to corporate store they told me I had to do so before they could swap I'm 45 miles from nearest one too they said after the tech looked at it for me then I could call and do swap and that's what I did.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting on sprints slow a** shipping hope it's here today tho if not I'm gonna call and chew Em out doubt it'll help but hey its always fun to call and yell at sprint lmao

They are sending you a replacement for free, and you still have a working phone, and you are going to call some Indian and yell at them because it is taking too long... During the busiest shipping weeks of the year.

How about finding a better use of the earth's oxygen...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
First off ive had the viper for less than 2 months and have had problems with it since we got it and no its currently not a functional phone so am without one on that line and technically its not free being how I had to sign a new 2 year agreement to get it and yes I'm gonna bit*h bout slow shipping I called Em today and apparently my order never got filled so it never even shipped so they resent it and overnighted it to me with extra battery a case and screen protectors since it was a mess up on their end and fyi I was connected to the Oklahoma call center and I spoke with an American! Thanks tho for the snyde comment.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah did my viper overheated too the point that the battery leak acid into the device. and after 3 replacements. sprint was so nice too replace my phone and overnight express me a samsung galaxy nexus.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
My nexus just came today so far I love this phone more than my s2 only complaint is battery life

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I got mine yesterday and it is very nice. I was told from sprint too let the battery drain completely out 3 times and that will cycle the battery life. but I am looking at other batteries right now since there so cheap.

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
You know what's weird I don't have major overheating issues and I consider myself a heavy user. I go thru two battery's daily and it gets hot but not majorly

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I got mine yesterday and it is very nice. I was told from sprint too let the battery drain completely out 3 times and that will cycle the battery life. but I am looking at other batteries right now since there so cheap.

Why didn't you get the free ones from sprint?

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
The understanding I got due that this is a replacement device. I couldn't get a free battery. but i did get a 75.00 dollar credit because of the device issues. so It's all good. But I will still help the forum out anyway I can.

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
The understanding I got due that this is a replacement device. I couldn't get a free battery. but i did get a 75.00 dollar credit because of the device issues. so It's all good. But I will still help the forum out anyway I can.

My Nexus came with a battery, and then later I got the free extended battery because my phone was activated in store so the system thought it was a new purchase. But the battery life isn't very good on the Nexus. But for those that think the Nexus is great, I'm on number 2 because of overheating issues on it too. Had the 1st one for a week and a half when I picked up number 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
You know what's weird I don't have major overheating issues and I consider myself a heavy user. I go thru two battery's daily and it gets hot but not majorly

My first Viper hit 120 and fried something inside, and the 2nd one hit 130 and fried something else inside. The tech was dumb-founded how it could happen twice.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
its a very good phone. i was surprise when i got it. i like the fact there is so much you can do with it. there alot of development for this device. the only thing I wish that could be better is the phone battery and sd card. but there alot internal storage. sorry I wish I could send you a nexus for christmas nigel.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
its a very good phone. i was surprise when i got it. i like the fact there is so much you can do with it. there alot of development for this device. the only thing I wish that could be better is the phone battery and sd card. but there alot internal storage. sorry I wish I could send you a nexus for christmas nigel.

Lol, I might move to the LG Nexus 4. It depends how I feel about GSM carriers. My contract expired on Sprint months ago, but I don't know if I should renew and get the Note II, or the Nexus 4.

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Lol my girls phone fried too...sending another viper... I'm sure if I did go to a corporate store they would do it... I just laugh it off now... I went through 4 replacement vipers... now my girl is on her second. One account ..6 replaced vipers lmao. At least the airave helps tremendously ..(took alot of tinkering) Also I tried to stretch battery life just to see...I did use the phone during this period of time, only calls and texts, i started browsing and gaming where the steep drop appears.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356339252004.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356339252004.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 19