Left the viper and sprint

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
What did you get? Come November, there's a verizon galaxy note 2 with my name on it.

I've seen the price of the Viper go up a little on ebay and Craigslist now that ICS is running. Try there.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
It is really nice. I was so glad that I got the same thing with Sprint, for cheaper and unlimited data.

The build out in my area isnt done yet but pretty far along. I have LTE everywhere I go BUT my house which is a bit frustrating, but the 3G isn't bad (I guess NV is out here because I get 3mbps or so) and I have wifi

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Just thought someone might want it for extra parts or experimental romming

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

I would buy it but if I did I would want a clean ESN since if I do rom making, I want to make sure everything works in the rom, (calling, texting, mms, 3G, 4G LTE) since people have a problem not reading the disclaimer about me not being responsible for a bricked device and going off on me on the forums. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaving the viper but its staying in the house i ordered the gnex for my self And am passing the viper down to my daughter. I will still keep an eye on these forums to see what all is going on.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Not to rag on you or verizon but have fun getting the money squeezed out of you at verizon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Not to rag on you or verizon but have fun getting the money squeezed out of you at verizon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I'd love to keep sprint forever. But I'm dying without coverage in the boonies.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums