ICS Boot Image with NO LG Security Error.

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
We got the boot.img and Josh took out the LG Security Error. We will have to work on this but here is the link if you want it.
All credit for this goes to shelnutt2 and teamcodefire who did this for the Optimus G.
By clicking I accept you are saying that what ever happens from here on out is NOT MY PROBLEM.
I ACCEPT

Last edited:

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Amazing!!!!

So, the security error meaning the one from deleting the wrong apks or the fastboot security keeping us from installing the recoveries?

Either is cool, but the second is more cool. :)

Sent from my V6Supercharged ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

JoshCo1n

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

This will only in theory take out the LG Security error. This will not unlock the bootloader(allow for custom recoveries).
All credit for this goes to shelnutt2 and teamcodefire who did this for the Optimus G.

Edit the title to be a little more relevant so people know what it is.

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I did.
-- Installing: /sdcard/alpha1d.zip
Finding Update Package...
Opening Update Package...
Installing Update...
Installation Aborted...

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how to install the boot img before the MIUI install and it keeping it, I put it into the ZVI install and it only .... Nevermind I have another idea :p Get on skype.

Yup just backup the original booting and replace it. Then on GB install a recovery and try installing it and I can't get on tonight Sry.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
You aren't listening. After I install all off the crap in the recovery it will over right the boot.img I installed before it all right? That is why I can't do it.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
You aren't listening. After I install all off the crap in the recovery it will over right the boot.img I installed before it all right? That is why I can't do it.

No, you aren't listening. Danny said backup the orginial boot image in the MIUI rom and put it in there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie