[KERNEL][B2G]Nigel meets the Fox

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Project ViperB2G presents...
Nigel Meets the Fox (Boot 2 Gecko Kernel)

About Boot 2 Gecko:
Firefox OS (project name: Boot to Gecko also known as B2G) is an open sourceoperating system for smartphones and tablet computers being developed by Mozilla. It is an implementation of letting HTML5 applications integrate the device's hardware directlyby using JavaScript. It has been demonstrated on Android-compatible smartphones

What to do when an error occurs:
DO NOT simply say "xxxx doesn't work" as that is highly unhelpful and will probably be ignored. Instead, post the recovery log! To grab a log when an error occurs, simply open a terminal (or command prompt if on Windows), "cd" to an easily accessible directory and execute:

Code: [Select]
adb logcat
Paste the log as an attachment (don't paste the text inside, as it can be very long), or paste it on pastebin.com.

WARNING!
This is a BOOT 2 GECKO KERNEL. IT MAY WORK ON CM10, MAY NOT. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Flashing instructions:
Mobile ODIN flashes boot.imgs. Use Mobile Odin.

Download Nigel meets Fox (kernel) :
By clicking the link below you agree that you are flashing this kernel at your own risk. Neither myself, Project EpicB2G, nor anyone but yourself are responsible for any problems that may occur before, during or after flashing this kernel. You also agree that this kernel is to be flashed ONLY on the LG Viper 4G LTE!

I agree (standard img)

dark_mirage

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Wait, i thought that the 13 partition was recovery

EDIT: I just checked, 13 is recovery, and 8 is boot

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member