- 47 Posts
Serious security hole has been discovered in Samsung smartphones
Just a heads up for those who are thinking of moving to the Samsung Galaxy S3, S II & Note II.
Samsung Galaxy S3, S II & Note II Vulnerable to Inject Malicious Code Directly into Kernel
- 12-21-2012, 09:33 AM #2
Re: Serious security hole has been discovered in Samsung smartphones
Samsung to fix Exynos vulnerability in software update 'as quickly as possible' | Android Central
I think Alex wrote a better article. Kinda old news and a fix is already available if you want it.
- 12-21-2012, 02:20 PM #4
- 12-21-2012, 02:29 PM #5
- By nuttyandroid in forum HTC One VReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:38 PM
- By Altarocks in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2012, 06:38 PM
- By Stevies#AC in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2011, 05:19 PM
- By socal sxt in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2010, 09:10 PM
- By Albi in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:27 PM